ADVERTISEMENT

Should anti-vaxx parents be charged with child neglect? (Personal story)

Oh look...extreme dumbass is here. How many diseases should we protect ourselves from? Don't bother answering. You're on ignore.
Dear Lord.

The leftist tyrant wannabe's now infesting this place, are a sight to behold.

Naturalbornhawk brought up a perfectly reasonable point. A subject that adults should be discussing.

FFS.

I'm sure he's devastated that he's on ignore. LOL. The arrogance.

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
Dear Lord.

Naturalbornhawk brought up a perfectly reasonable point. A subject that adults should be discussing.

FFS.

Lol, I was completely devastated. He's said that before a couple times though and he either forgets or keeps taking me off ignore.

I'm just hanging back and watching this vaccine NAZI thread take shape. SMH

Dear Lord.

FFS.

Tarheel is the biggest ass out of all of them. The vaccine NAZI king. He's even worse than Joe in my opinion. I would not be surprised at all if he could get away with "antivaxxer" murder he wouldn't hesitate.

Is it possible they get their way with the vaccine passports and every man, woman, and child will be mandated to take whatever ever increasing amount of junk they decide suitable? That won't go down without a fight, no doubt, but is this truly what these people want?

Last edited:
Dear Lord.

FFS.

Oh look…it’s the dumbass alt handle. Neither of “you” would know reasonable if it slapped you in the face. Join yourself in ignore land.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Mistakes were made.

Mounting evidence indicates that these vaccines, like many others, do not generate sterilizing immunity, leaving people vulnerable to recurrent infections. Additionally, it has been discovered that the mRNA vaccines inhibit essential immunological pathways, thus impairing early interferon signaling. Within the framework of COVID-19 vaccination, this inhibition ensures an appropriate spike protein synthesis and a reduced immune activation. Evidence is provided that adding 100 % of N1-methyl-pseudouridine (m1Ψ) to the mRNA vaccine in a melanoma model stimulated cancer growth and metastasis, while non-modified mRNA vaccines induced opposite results, thus suggesting that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines could aid cancer development.

• Love
It's ridiculous to think that these parents should be charged with a child neglect. These are traditional god-fearing folk who simply don't trust modern medicine.

Given their disdain for science and what it means to be a responsible parent in today's day and age, I think a good old fashioned stoning would be much more appropriate.

• Haha
It's ridiculous to think that these parents should be charged with a child neglect. These are traditional god-fearing folk who simply don't trust modern medicine.

Given their disdain for science and what it means to be a responsible parent in today's day and age, I think a good old fashioned stoning would be much more appropriate.
And who was it that destroyed their trust in modern medicine?

Oh yeah, it was modern medicine and their disastrous mrna vaccine. Now a lot of them don’t even trust ‘regular’ vaccines.

Ironic.

My trumpty clueless friend that gets more annoying and frantic by the day sent me this along with “Thanks Fauci and Dems for releasing the virus to get Trump out and now causing millions of cancer deaths.” Try to top that @Joes Place. It took me 20 seconds to fact check, but he is all in.

• Haha
Given their disdain for science
"Science"
438205431_10230389365611706_8298367924391514265_n.jpg

My nephew has been in the hospital with RSV the last few days and was on oxygen for a few hours.
He didn’t get the RSV vaccine at his 6 month appointment because the hospital didn’t have any on hand.
Should the hospital and or vaccine companies be charged with neglect for not having it on hand??

LOLWUT?

I post science, not propaganda vids, Cletus. Go look up the cost-benefit analysis for measles vaccines; there are several publications on it out there easy to find.
Actual science creates vaccine hesitancy, so they had to stop that. Remember? Ask William Thompson, Chris Exley, Romain Gherardi, Katherine Edwards, Stanley Plotkin, among many others. I'm sure they'll let you know all about the real shit that's been going down.

I think it's pretty simple to say that anyone has a right to get jabbed or not get jabbed with whatever the hell it is. Really who the f**k cares. I didn't get one Covid vaxx but I really don't care if someone I know or work with got 0 shots or 100. Again who the f*** cares.

If a kid didn't get the flu shot and catch the flu, no (the flu shot is for a specific variant and won't protect completely from other variants)

If they haven't gotten MMR and catch one of those, then there's a good argument for yes.

When did our country become so stupid regarding vaccines? Even when my kids were young, I'd never heard of anti-vaxxers. Now it seems like they're everywhere. We're devolving.
They got stupid when the people leading our medical enterprise in this country repeatedly lied and destroyed the public trust in their institutions.

No one has posted anything about "measels".

This thread includes people posting general anti-vaccine nonsense. Including for a disease known as "measles".
You just brought up the cost benefit analysis of a completly unrelated topic, measels, "cletus".

Also, don't look now but Japan is dropping even more truth bombs on your beloved covid.

U loves ur propaganda videos.

Can't cite a single journal article to support any of the BS, though
Without getting into the specific discussion you have going, I'd like to make 3 points.

1) Why does there need to be a journal article, and why would you expect an article for every possible situation?

2) Who funds most research that get's published, and why would anyone risk never getting another grant by publishing something that points out there funding source did something wrong?

3) Even if there was a published article, if the article doesn't support your view you will ignore it, try to discredit it, or move the goalpost. By the way, you are the absolute master at moving the goalpost and never admitting you were wrong. That's truly an amazing skill, other than tripping out your truck.

FALSE

They get nearly nothing for vaccinations.
It's nurses and even pharmacy techs that provide them.

Go look up what it costs for a kid w/ measles and measles complications in a hospital, idiot.
The costs are nothing for a couple days in the hospital v. a lifelong of complications, hospitalizations and meds for an autoimmune disorder.

Ask William Thompson, Chris Exley, Romain Gherardi, Katherine Edwards, Stanley Plotkin, among many others. I'm sure they'll let you know all about the real shit that's been going down.
Why don't they publish their "data" in an actual journal?

You continually ignore the expertise of actual doctors and scientists who DO publish their data and work, and rely on unverified nonsense on Youtube.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT