ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

This is shaping up to be something absolutely unreal. People are able to listen to the 911 recordings and something isn’t adding up.

My god if this ends up being a bad grinder scenario it will be epic.
What's not adding up?

The fact that your have to make *everything* some type of conspiracy?

A crazy Maga dude breaking into the home of the person third in line for the presidency and beating her husband with a hammer isn't enough?

Last edited:
Just looking through the tweeter feed that I posted from the San Francisco reporter. This doesn’t smell normal at all. Lots of stuff posted in that thread. The arrest history of this guy will come out soon. There might be some eye opening things in it
Cause everything has to be something that isn't there?

You know how I know your mind is gone?

What's not adding up?

The fact that your have to make *everything* some type of conspiracy?

A crazy Maga dude breaking into the home of the person third in line for the presidency and bearing him with a hammer isn't enough?
it all seems a little convenient. I'm surprised the speaker and her family aren't assigned secret service protection.

it all seems a little convenient. I'm surprised the speaker and her family aren't assigned secret service protection.
Secret service only protects the executive branch. And money all the delicious delicious money

And what's convient? I'm sure there is little about getting beaten in the head is convient

Secret service only protects the executive branch. And money all the delicious delicious money

And what's convient? I'm sure there is little about getting beaten in the head is convient
I am surprised to find that out, especially after 1/6 that high ranking government officials aren't given SS protection. What's convenient is the timing of this, and I am equally surprised if the Pelosi's don't live in a gated community, and have ADT or some other security service.

You’re making up stories just like the ones this guy believed. You realize that, right?
I've made up no stories, presented no theories, I simply said I was surprised the SOH doesn't get SS protection. I would/did assume they did.

upon further review, the executive branch could assign SS detail to the speaker of the house via executive order.

I've made up no stories, presented no theories, I simply said I was surprised the SOH doesn't get SS protection. I would/did assume they did.
It's the most expensive neighborhood in the country. Larry Ellison and pay pal guys live there. The pelosi live in a cheaper house. I'm sure it's plenty safe and there hasn't been an issue before, even after Jan 6. No reason to make their home a fortress

@TC Nole OX you want to add anything relevant as your party heads toward a well-deserved irrelevance? Get your dying laughing emojis out while they still matter.

I don't believe that is correct and it's in us code who the secret service can protect
Look, this ass nut can provide his own security detail built on the backs of taxpayers who knowingly contributed to his scam that allowed his wife to give him insider trading knowledge. F him and his lazy ass for not having security detail in a county that forgives all crimes / thread

I wonder. Isn't there a point Stupid TV watchers begin to wonder "some of this shit doesn't make sense".

The husband of, the Speaker of the House, the target of the Jan. 6 insurrectionists, as they chanted "where's Nancy" is attacked at home and threatened to be tied up until Nancy comes come, and Stupid TV's narrative is it's a California crime policy issue?

There is a reason it's Stupid TV. Because it airs misinformation, lies and stupid shit by stupid broadcasters.

Every article (except maybe the sites you prefer) states he got to the bathroom and got his cellphone where he called the police and spoke in “code” and the dispatcher understood what he was trying to say. But yeah, a gay hammer tryst sounds more likely. It really is time to treat you like the rest of the trolls and put you on ignore. You offer nothing but alt right tolling now.
It’s the annoying Tucker Carlson “Hey, I’m just asking questions!” shtick.

I am surprised to find that out, especially after 1/6 that high ranking government officials aren't given SS protection. What's convenient is the timing of this, and I am equally surprised if the Pelosi's don't live in a gated community, and have ADT or some other security service.

200.gif

He sounds like a loon. The dude was into conspiracy theories. You have that in common with him.
MAGAs are a goddamn cancer on the US. A cancer. Members of this board. I’m beyond sick of this stupidity. Mental gymnastics to try and dismiss another crazy ass pushed to violence due to constant propaganda and lies about the Speaker of the House.

Look, this ass nut can provide his own security detail built on the backs of taxpayers who knowingly contributed to his scam that allowed his wife to give him insider trading knowledge. F him and his lazy ass for not having security detail in a county that forgives all crimes / thread

@NCHawk5 on your path to Buddhist enlightenment, were you taught the phrase "ass nut"?

You are the biggest POS scum this board has seen, that's saying a lot as well you miserable lunatic. We are laughing at you... Your own people think you are crazy. It's not funny anymore. Move the f out of Iowa and the country you crybaby wuss. I am embarrassed that MEPS passed your psych background check. You are a fraudulent enlistment. I am surprised you were not a friendly fire casualty. Oh wait you were probably a finance dude if you aren't lying about serving.... since you don't know anything about weapons anyway. The next few weeks and probably years will be fun to watch you meltdown not getting your baby way. It will be fun to watch... and if I'm not here after you whine and report me... I hope it will be as enjoyable for 90% of the posters that loathe your existence.

Whatever you say NCH5

lOy5rfk.jpg

Oh, Soup….why you being rude to posters that were nice to you during your episodes
Episodes lol? Take a wild guess at what I am professionally vs. you. You’re a trash bag. I can join team blue anytime I want and send it your way.

I could shit in a garbage bag, send it your way. And the suspect list would be endless. You want to know why? Because you’re a scumbag, worthy of every incidence I just described….. in other words GFY. Have a good night.

Episodes lol? Take a wild guess at what I am professionally vs. you. You’re a trash bag. I can join team blue anytime I want and send it your way.

I could shit in a garbage bag, send it your way. And the suspect list would be endless. You want to know why? Because you’re a scumbag, worthy of every incidence I just described….. in other words GFY. Have a good night.
You need to take some counsel from Chis. He can show you the light. You are very troubled.

@NCHawk5 does your path to enlightenment include threatening to shit in garbage bags & sending it to people? I bet the Dalai Lama doesn't teach that.

Reactions: win4jj
@NCHawk5 does your path to enlightenment include threatening to shit in garbage bags & sending it to people? I bet the Dalai Lama doesn't teach that.
See above loser. No threats, anologies. Cry when someone caress about you and your feelings and it won’t be your truck you indecisive hack x

How do I say this to hardcore republicans…… simple: **** you and I mean it sincerely. **** you. Give us more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT