ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

Lol. Link to my hate speech. And maybe consider your participation—in this thread alone—before lobbing an accusation like that.

Buddha.

Lol.
Buddha. You insult me based on my religion and imply that my race/the race of typical Buddhists is relevant in order to judge. Despicable behavior from a person who knows better. Don’t be like the 4 undesirables.

Look who’s joining the party of “something doesn’t smell right”

As usual, the Democratic party and the "liberal" both-sides mainstream media completely missed the dangers of an Elon Musk taking over the most important platform for political discussion and advocacy on the internet. Idiots.

Buddha. You insult me based on my religion and imply that my race/the race of typical Buddhists is relevant in order to judge. Despicable behavior from a person who knows better. Don’t be like the 4 undesirables.
No. You’re not a victim, snowflake.

You’re insulting the religion. I’m making absolutely no implication about your race or any other. I’m white as they come, studied Buddhism for a stretch when I lived in San Francisco. I love Buddhism. I’m simply mocking the idea that you’ve actually internalized any Buddhist teachings, and, implicitly, doubting your whole Buddhism story.

But I am 100% not insulting Buddhism or your supposed interest in it.

I’m just mocking you for being such an insult to Buddhism.

Okay, buddha?

No. You’re not a victim, snowflake.

You’re insulting the religion. I’m making absolutely no implication about your race or any other. I’m white as they come, studied Buddhism for a stretch when I lived in San Francisco. I love Buddhism. I’m simply mocking the idea that you’ve actually internalized any Buddhist teachings, and, implicitly, doubting your whole Buddhism story.

But I am 100% not insulting Buddhism or your supposed interest in it.

I’m just mocking you for being such an insult to Buddhism.

Okay, buddha?
Bla bla poetry. Am not going to read this trash.

Oh it’s for sure a grinder suck and fuk gone bad.
You're posting Der Sturmer content at this point.

It would be cool if a Democrat in any position of power or the mainstream media would notice the absolute disgusting freakshow going on in rightwing media right now and make them pay a price for it. Instead, they'll probably amplify the nonsense.

Lol. Reading this again. You’re quite literally inventing all kinds of fake victim stuff. Essentially, lying. Deceit is kind of a fundamental no-no in Buddhism, kiddo.

You’re hilarious. I want you to explain to me how any post of mine mocking you for your supposed Buddhist transformation has anything, even implicitly, do with, even on a suggestive, implicit level, race.

Brother, if there is a path to enlightenment, you’re not on it. This much is crystal clear.

Where were you during the attack? Do you wear clothes? What’s your hammer game like?
austin-powers-mike-myers.gif

• Love
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
Lol. Reading this again. You’re quite literally inventing all kinds of fake victim stuff. Essentially, lying. Deceit is kind of a fundamental no-no in Buddhism, kiddo.

You’re hilarious. I want you to explain to me how any post of mine mocking you for your supposed Buddhist transformation has anything, even implicitly, do with, even on a suggestive, implicit level, race.

Brother, if there is a path to enlightenment, you’re not on it. This much is crystal clear.
I do not answer to you. I do not answer to anyone other than my teacher. We are one. You’re a bigot.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Of course you won’t read it. It may cause some measure of self-reflection, which is, of course, a very Buddhist thing to do.

And if there’s one thing central to your supposed practice of Buddhism, it’s that you’re not practicing Buddhism.
No. Nothing you post (and I mean absolutely nothing) will cause me to self reflect.

I do not answer to you. I do not answer to anyone other than my teacher. We are one. You’re a bigot.
Link to a singular bigoted statement that I’ve made. Ever.

Meanwhile, all of your anti-Liberal statements just made this morning are rife with bigotry. Your “anything flies evil whites” statement is bigoted.

I am taking singular issue with YOU and I am keeping it to you. I am not claiming your behaviors represent anything nor anybody but YOU. I make no judgments of libs or cons based on your behaviors. I have made no judgment of Buddhism.

And, yet, you just make stuff up out of thin air. So much invented victimhood, NC.

Why?

You call my writing poetry. Does it bother you that I am usually pretty careful and intentional with my words?

Link to a singular bigoted statement that I’ve made. Ever.

Meanwhile, all of your anti-Liberal statements just made this morning are rife with bigotry. Your “anything flies evil whites” statement is bigoted.

I am taking singular issue with YOU and I am keeping it to you. I am not claiming your behaviors represent anything nor anybody but YOU. I make no judgments of libs or cons based on your behaviors. I have made no judgment of Buddhism.

And, yet, you just make stuff up out of thin air. So much invented victimhood, NC.

Why?

You call my writing poetry. Does it bother you that I am usually pretty careful and intentional with my words?
You’re truly a lost individual. I feel bad for anyone close to you, and I hope can improve.

No. Nothing you post (and I mean absolutely nothing) will cause me to self reflect.
Hmm. This is in direct opposition to Buddhism. To a Buddhist, anything and everything is fodder for self-reflection. This is one of my favorite things about Buddhism. There’s the rejection of self, anatta, which I find incredibly powerful, but also deep reflection of self and the meaning of self.

You’re truly a lost individual. I feel bad for anyone close to you, and I hope can improve.
So, you can’t find anything to justify your “bigot” charge?

I mean, to so freely make such a charge you must have some basis, right?

Maybe not.

Again, dishonesty is something Buddhism really doesn’t like.

Hmm. This is in direct opposition to Buddhism. To a Buddhist, anything and everything is fodder for self-reflection. This is one of my favorite things about Buddhism. There’s the rejection of self, anatta, which I find incredibly powerful, but also deep reflection of self and the meaning of self.
Again, you play games. You’re a sociopath of sorts- and I don’t intend this to be an insult, it’s just reality.

So, you can’t find anything to justify your “bigot” charge?

I mean, to so freely make such a charge you must have some basis, right?

Maybe not.

Again, dishonesty is something Buddhism really doesn’t like.
Can’t find anything? I’m not even looking son. Believe it or not, I don’t give a rats ass what you think or what you challenge me on.

Can’t find anything? I’m not even looking son. Believe it or not, I don’t give a rats ass what you think or what you challenge me on.
Huh. So let’s rewind this a bit.

You claim I’m insulting Buddhism, even accusing me of insulting Buddhism from a racist perspective.

I ask you to show me how/where I’ve done this.

You don’t show anything.

You accuse me of being a bigot.

I ask you to show me something that reflects my being a bigot.

You don’t show anything.

And then, to top it all off, you claim to not give a rat’s ass what I think. Which, given these charges you’ve made of me, is odd.

I don’t give a rat’s ass about baseball, for example. So you won’t find me saying anything about baseball, positively or negatively. Or foosball, since there’s now a thread about foosball near the top of the forum. You won’t find me saying anything positively or negatively about foosball, either. Because I don’t give a rat’s ass about foosball.

For someone who doesn’t give a rat’s ass what I think, you sure do lobby some very charged words in my direction.

Baseless as they appear to be.

@Rudolph buy some Kleenex because the gloves are off today with you. Reality is a bitch for people like you.
Bro, I bench whatever @ihhawk benches plus 10 lbs, and martial arts like a Bruce Lee with early-onset rigor mortis, and would whoop your ass in a dance-off, too.

Brrrrrrrring it, sucka.

Not going to read 18 pages of this thread. Did we decide the attacker was MAGA, or just a nut job with no real affiliation?

Do a little checking into that guys claim. The news source says the incorrectly said what he was wearing in another article. There are several places stating the underwear thing.
Wouldn't be shocked if they're repeating/parroting from the same source. Gotta get those clicks brotha. Need to feed the beast. Remember how the shooter from the Texas elementary school was a trans kid. Then an illegal. They need your eyeballs.

HE. IS. NOT. A. MARK.

He is a fascist, truth is whatever advances the interests of the party and the movement. You posted Orwell yourself in this thread but seem to be missing the point. Going back to 1930's thru 50's verbiage here, IH and the Republican party have completely discarded "bourgeois" notions of morality and truth and values.

Look at these people and what they're doing in the aftermath of this attack. It's completely despicable and vile.

There is a direct line/connection between the incitements of the leaders of the Republican party and pizzagate and a zillion other nonsense "scandals" and then the ramp up to the outright attempt to overthrow the government on 1/06 and this attempted attack against the no 3 leader of the United States. And the clueless Democrats and the "both sides" mainstream media are again letting them get away with it.

And then look at the aftermath of the Kavanaugh incident that wasn't even an attack. Ih and his fellow minions are reacting the way they are because they see the danger if the correct connections are made per this attack by the great mass of the American people, so they're furiously flinging as much shit as they can in every direction they can.

The below tweet is relevant, especially because it's the only lens that Ih and the rest of the con political/media borg are looking at per this attack on the Pelosi's:

He laughed at this one too. Because no logic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT