ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

You are saying that a 3rd person in the house had Jon idea what was going on in the house before the doorbell rang?
I imagine it's a pretty big house. It's possible the other person wasn't close to where Pelosi and the intruder were interacting. Heck I use to be able to sleep through the fire alarm in college.

What a fascinating 19 pages. Oftentimes when people realize they have been tricked or are otherwise humiliated they will react with anger. Especially vulnerable to this anger are the stereotypical "meathead" types that are proud of their physical prowess.

Thankfully it appears that they are handling it well so far, especially the one who is especially susceptible to feelings of hatred and have a difficult time dealing with that feeling.

Keep that in mind before you punch down.
Out if curiosity here, what is your guess on what happened?

Officers arrived at the house, knocked on the front door and were let inside by an unknown person. They discovered DePape and Pelosi struggling for a hammer, and after they instructed them to drop the weapon, Scott said, DePape took the hammer and “violently attacked” Pelosi.

For your pleasure

It says unknown person, not necessarily a 3rd person.

David DePape forced his way into the home through a back entrance, Scott said. Officers arrived at the house, knocked on the front door and were let inside by an unknown person. They discovered DePape and Pelosi struggling for a hammer, and after they instructed them to drop the weapon, Scott said, DePape took the hammer and “violently attacked” Pelosi.

Police have taken DePape into custody and said he will be booked for attempted homicide, burglary, assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery with serious bodily injury, elder abuse, infliction of great bodily injury on the elderly, dissuading a victim, threatening a family member of a public official, and damaging or preventing a communication for an emergency call.

Pelosi has undergone successful surgery for fractures to his skull and arms.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Reactions: TC Nole OX
It reads like a third person to me. If someone answered the door, and the people who were let in (the police) found DePape and Pelosi fighting, that reads like the person who answered the door is someone other than DePape and Pelosi, as opposed to just it being unknown which of those two answered the door.

Reactions: ihhawk
It reads like a third person to me. If someone answered the door, and the people who were let in (the police) found DePape and Pelosi fighting, that reads like the person who answered the door is someone other than DePape and Pelosi, as opposed to just it being unknown which of those two answered the door.
Of god, you are A Q now

• Haha
Reactions: Rudolph
I read it like the police told the reporter that it is unknown who opened the door. I could see it being pelosi running toward the door and opening it and the whack job got close so he tried to fight for the hammer. If it is a third person at all their testimony will come out some day, but if it is a third person I doubt they know much about what happened that night.

Of god, you are A Q now
I don't think it matters. The police were there, surely they would interview the third person. It almost reads like they didn't see the person. Maybe there is a remote way to open door. Hopefully they'll share the body cam footage

I don't think it matters. The police were there, surely they would interview the third person. It almost reads like they didn't see the person. Maybe there is a remote way to open door. Hopefully they'll share the body cam footage
If it is a housekeeper then it doesn’t matter. If the person knows David then it adds a ton to the story.

I read it like the police told the reporter that it is unknown who opened the door. I could see it being pelosi running toward the door and opening it and the whack job got close so he tried to fight for the hammer. If it is a third person at all their testimony will come out some day, but if it is a third person I doubt they know much about what happened that night.

I imagine we'll have a better idea sooner rather than later. It's at that point where the argument will be about whether you accept the "official" version of events or if you think everyone involved like the police and media are "in on it" to prevent the real story from being shared. Right now, it seems we're still at the speculating of what actually happened phase.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT