ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

I’m just going by what Politico reported. I have seen anything that contradicts that
Live look at ihhawk being presented with evidence:

dumb-and-dumber-yell.gif

Unknown person is Trump. He’s banging both Mr and Mrs Pelosi. I’m now on record with my theory, @ThorneStockton. Your turn.

Are you saying a devil's threesome sort of banging or a polyamorous relationship? Not that it matters just curious because Trump doesn't seem like a guy that would share. I could see him being ok with Paul and Nancy interacting during a threesome, but think he would be jealous as hell if Paul was spending time with Nancy, which would hurt a polyamorous relationship situation.

Are you saying a devil's threesome sort of banging or a polyamorous relationship? Not that it matters just curious because Trump doesn't seem like a guy that would share. I could see him being ok with Paul and Nancy interacting during a threesome, but think he would be jealous as hell if Paul was spending time with Nancy, which would hurt a polyamorous relationship situation.
It wasn’t trump, we’ve established elsewhere that the third person is either Kanye or Kyrie and one of them is in whiteface and posing as the other guy .

Reactions: NoleinATL
Mostly Nancy strapped and banging them both. Duh.

• Haha
Reactions: NoleinATL

Wait a minute, I was told the devil's triangle is a drinking game.

Wait a minute, I was told the devil's triangle is a drinking game.
Well a Devil’s Triangle would completely destroy the gay thing because a Devil’s Triangle is explicitly not gay to the point that you make damn sure you don’t even look at the other guy, because that would make you gay.

What was actually said:

“There is a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye,”

Libs on Twitter "Elon musk is the devil!!!"

Change your ****ing pants
It's irresponsible to share questionable news sources and the reason mentally ill people like the Pelosi attacker go off the rails.

I don’t know that Pelosi and the whack job had a hookup but I’m telling y’all there’s a love connection in this thread. Let’s hope it doesn’t end in anybody getting arrested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT