ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

What is amusing is that this guy was likely radicalized by the same media ecosystem that our right wing posters consume - including in this thread - and now that the guy actually did something that they realize is bad, they don't disown, they insist they were never teammates.

No true Scotsman.... err No true MAGA.

With the information of the local
Fox affiliate backtracking that they were both in their underwear and then the clarification on the 3rd person from the Politico story, sure looks like a true break in and assault.

You will never convince me that the guy is a MAGA but he absolutely needs to be in jail
Why can’t you be convinced of that?

Or...the police don't know which of the men opened the door.

The way I read it, the door was being opened for the police, accordingly they would know which of the men opened the door for them. Apparently there was sufficient confusion that the police clarified/provided an additional statement today.

The way I read it, the door was being opened for the police, accordingly they would know which of the men opened the door for them. Apparently there was sufficient confusion that the police clarified/provided an additional statement today.
What was the clarification?

With the information of the local
Fox affiliate backtracking that they were both in their underwear and then the clarification on the 3rd person from the Politico story, sure looks like a true break in and assault.

You will never convince me that the guy is a MAGA but he absolutely needs to be in jail
Right, you’ve been wrong about LITERALLY everything else but you’re sure about this one!!

This is what I'm referring to:

It seems that we as a nation are at a confluence of a degrading quality of journalism and a widespread low ability to read critically. The original phrasing could certainly have been better, but it’s entirely bizarre to me that there is enough people analyzing the negative space in the writing for what they want to see to require a clarification.

The same thing was/is happening over on r/conservative in regards to the number of hammers involved. Nothing definitively leads a person to believe that there is more than one hammer, yet those guys so desire a nefarious side of the story that is being purposefully withheld that they're playing make-em-ups with the language.

It's pretty much the same thought process that got the Qanon thing going so strong.

I’m not reading the entire thread on this very awful attack on Mr. Pelosi. It’s encouraging to hear that he’s on the mend and that his (alleged 😡) is in custody.

I’ll just say that it’s damn tiring to use a fellow human beings misfortune for political cannon fodder on either side. This attacker has severe mental problems and was under the influence of mind altering substances which led to this attack on a man who didn’t ask for trouble from a complete stranger.
Someone who was in his home alone at a late hour and who had the right to be clad only in his underwear if he so chose.

Typical back and forth arguing by the usual suspects is illustrative of the deterioration of civil discourse in this country.
I hope Mr. Pelosi has a full recovery and that those of you who have a real human brain also wish him well.

This thread is still going? LOL the conspiracy had already been shattered and you people are still going on with this thread?

L
O
L
Lol, it’s been shattered by the #lamestream media, police reports, and the investigation. You can’t trust them!!!

I’m not reading the entire thread on this very awful attack on Mr. Pelosi. It’s encouraging to hear that he’s on the mend and that his (alleged 😡) is in custody.

I’ll just say that it’s damn tiring to use a fellow human beings misfortune for political cannon fodder on either side. This attacker has severe mental problems and was under the influence of mind altering substances which led to this attack on a man who didn’t ask for trouble from a complete stranger.
Someone who was in his home alone at a late hour and who had the right to be clad only in his underwear if he so chose.

Typical back and forth arguing by the usual suspects is illustrative of the deterioration of civil discourse in this country.
I hope Mr. Pelosi has a full recovery and that those of you who have a real human brain also wish him well.

They're not political points anymore. The right has gone full bonkers believing everything fed to them. Libs drink baby's blood, kids in class identifying as cats and using litter boxes? JFC! This is not a both sides issue anymore.

You missed 20+ pages of nonsense. So nothing other than seeing specific posters who see a boogeyman behind every door.

Reactions: Finance85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT