ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

If you notice, most of my posts made a point of calling him mentally ill. Would you agree that whacked out druggies are more susceptible to conspiracies? In his case, he bought into MAGA conspiracies. I don't know if that makes him a MAGA or not, but I do know he didn't get those ideas from the Democratic party.
I absolutely admit he bought into the conspiracy. Both sides have this issue.

I absolutely admit he bought into the conspiracy. Both sides have this issue.

“he bought into the conspiracy.”

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Reactions: DonVito2740
This sums it up well.

I’ve said all along that you’re just not very bright. This might be another case where people see you as being an ass when in reality you’re just stupid. Saying they didn’t know who opened the door is not saying a third party opened it.
Next time have someone who isn’t stupid explain the news to you before you look like an asshole - again.

I’ve said all along that you’re just not very bright. This might be another case where people see you as being an ass when in reality you’re just stupid. Saying they didn’t know who opened the door is not saying a third party opened it.
Next time have someone who isn’t stupid explain the news to you before you look like an asshole - again.
My favorite one was that it was a welfare check and not a 911 response.

I’ve posted the same shit about 10 times.
You never have answered why you can't apply the same line of thinking to both the Kavanagh and Pelosi cases. One you accept as 100% true and factual because someone was charged with attempted murder. The other needs questions answered first even though that person was arrested and charged too. Why?

Trump didn’t coordinate with Russia to win the election. No none cares if people got caught lying to the FBI.
"The Committee found that Manafort's presence on the Campaign and proximity to Trump created opportunities for Russian intelligence services to exert influence over, and acquire confidential information on, the Trump campaign," according to the nearly 1,000-page report released Tuesday.

The wide-ranging, bipartisan report gives a comprehensive account of contacts between Russian actors and Trump associates, including Manafort and Donald Trump Jr., the president's eldest son. It confirms the findings by former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation that Russia sought to sway the 2016 race in Trump's favor and that members of the president's campaign were eager beneficiaries of the effort, although there was no evidence of a conspiracy with the Kremlin.

"The Committee found that Manafort's presence on the Campaign and proximity to Trump created opportunities for Russian intelligence services to exert influence over, and acquire confidential information on, the Trump campaign," according to the nearly 1,000-page report released Tuesday.

The wide-ranging, bipartisan report gives a comprehensive account of contacts between Russian actors and Trump associates, including Manafort and Donald Trump Jr., the president's eldest son. It confirms the findings by former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation that Russia sought to sway the 2016 race in Trump's favor and that members of the president's campaign were eager beneficiaries of the effort, although there was no evidence of a conspiracy with the Kremlin.

Created opportunities….but nothing actually happened.

imagine if they discovered that the mayor of Moscow gave Trump Jr 3 million

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Vulnerable people were already the targets of and easily susceptible to right wing media. Most of them still lead normal lives, employed, part of a family, the political stuff can largely be separated. Then there's people like ihhawk who may get so worked up, consumed with hatred that it effects their day to day life, yet they are still in control enough to live lawfully. Then you slide further into the mentally ill territory and you'll see even more variety. You'll have someone like OiT who is in on every conspiracy, but it's largely harmless, it almost seems quirky and fun, then you have someone like DePape, whose mental illness made a nasty cocktail with the right wing conspiracies'.

Most people realize that Pelosi isn't literally the devil that Is feeding on the blood of children, yet there are some who are don't make that realization and act on it.

That phenomenon of course can go both ways, a left winger can be radicalized into believing that DeSantis is worse than Hitler, and that something needs to be done. That kind of language is dangerous.

That's why it's important to not let that type of discourse go mainstream, you've got to condemn it, cut the head, etc.

Which is of course where the GOP fails miserably, they want to weaponize it for gain, but when something bad happens like this, they'll claim no True MAGA would have done such a thing and what about the Left winger who did something bad!

Or even worse, they'll make a mockery of it or just drag the conspiracy out further.

The entire Russian bullshit from the start was a total Conspiracy. Bravo to the Clintons, I do have to say they did a great job on that one.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Russia did try to influence the 2016 election. Trump campaign chairman did share information with Russia.

Paul Manafort's role as chairman of the Trump campaign, his longstanding ties to people affiliated with Russian intelligence services and his willingness to share information with them "represented a grave counterintelligence threat" during the 2016 presidential race, according to a new report from the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Speaking of VANS - does anyone remember this guy?

“MAGA Bomber” Cesar Sayoc was sentenced to 20 years in prison on Monday for sending 16 mail bombs to 13 people around the United States last year, including leading critics of President Donald Trump such as former President Barack Obama, ex-Vice President Joe Biden, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, actor Robert De Niro and financier George Soros.

181026-cesar-sayoc-van-al-1456.jpg

Or this one?

ACalifornia man was arrested in Iowa after posting a threatening TikTok and was found to have in his possession an AR-15 rifle and a "hit list" with political figures including former presidents and Dr. Anthony Fauci, according to court documents released Wednesday.

Kuachua Xiong, 25, was pulled over by a Cass County Sheriff's Department officer on December 22, according to an arrest affidavit. Xiong had been stopped after he was observed swerving in between traffic, speeding, and driving aggressively.

Upon an examination of Xiong's car, officers found that the vehicle appeared to be "lived in" for an apparent cross-country trip. Xiong told police that he was planning on visiting the White House to photograph the landmark.

When officers asked if Xiong was planning on getting a hotel room in Washington, D.C., he replied that it would "not be necessary," according to the court documents.

Xiong then proceeded to go on a rant to Cass County officials about an alleged sexual abuse ring being run by Democratic politicians, including President Joe Biden. This claim has been widely debunked as a far-right conspiracy theory.

A further search of the car uncovered "an AR-15 assault rifle, loaded magazines, boxes of ammunition, and several items of body armor and medical kits," court documents noted. Xiong also reportedly admitted to having 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, the address of the White House, programmed into the Google Maps app on his phone.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT