ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

You mean by the guy who wasn't actually on his property, who never made contact with Kavanaugh, who had an unloaded gun, who called 911 on himself? Quite the attack.
He is still getting charged. His online postings indicated he wanted to kill 3 justices so that abortion would stand. Clearly he was reading too much HROT.

I also think that guy was doing some heavy drugs. I don’t think he was Jesus and could talk to birds though. That’s a whole different level of high

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Who saw the police in front of Justice Kavanaugh’s home and realized he’d never get near his target and had a moment of clarity?
That was a near miss.

WASHINGTON, June 8 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden condemns the actions of the man who said he planned to kill Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, the White House said Wednesday.

Biden “condemns the actions if this individual in the strongest terms,” Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said. “Any threats of violence or attempts to intimidate justices have no place in our society.”

Following day:

charges are here. the guy broke in using a hammer through the glass sliding door so that “no forced entry” theory is out as are almost every single other claim that led people down the conspiracy theory path.

"Nancy as the "leader of the pack" of lies told by the Democratic Party.

Fga1xM8XoAEYSsp

Fga2X2EXgAoCnt8

Last edited:
Reactions: eb05
DePape's ex-girlfriend, Gypsy Taub -

"Hello this is Gypsy Taub. I am the ex-life partner of David DePape and the mother of his children," Oxane Taub told the outlet.

"He is mentally ill. He has been mentally ill for a long time," she added, saying she had two sons with the man before splitting up seven years ago.

"He came back in very bad shape. He thought he was Jesus. He was constantly paranoid, thinking people were after him. And it took a good year or two to get back to, you know, being halfway normal," Taub told the outlet.

Pressed about DePape's political leanings, Taub said he had never been particularly involved.

"When I met him, he was only 20 years old , and he didn't have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views, and I've always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi," she said.

She went on to offer her "deepest apology" to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE

charges are here. the guy broke in using a hammer through the glass sliding door so that “no forced entry” theory is out as are almost every single other claim that led people down the conspiracy theory path.
It's almost like @ihhawk and all the people he was quoting were full of shit and just making up whatever fantasy shit they thought would smear Pelosi.
Oh wait, it's exactly that.

"Hello this is Gypsy Taub. I am the ex-life partner of David DePape and the mother of his children," Oxane Taub told the outlet.

"He is mentally ill. He has been mentally ill for a long time," she added, saying she had two sons with the man before splitting up seven years ago.

"He came back in very bad shape. He thought he was Jesus. He was constantly paranoid, thinking people were after him. And it took a good year or two to get back to, you know, being halfway normal," Taub told the outlet.

Pressed about DePape's political leanings, Taub said he had never been particularly involved.

"When I met him, he was only 20 years old , and he didn't have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views, and I've always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi," she said.

She went on to offer her "deepest apology" to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband.
We have eyes. It’s obvious which hole he went down.

[COLOR=%s]"Hello this is Gypsy Taub. I am the ex-life partner of David DePape and the mother of his children," Oxane Taub told the outlet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=%s]"He is mentally ill. He has been mentally ill for a long time," she added, saying she had two sons with the man before splitting up seven years ago.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=%s]She went on to offer her "deepest apology" to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband.[/COLOR]
Probably alone and sounds like the type of person who would latch onto Qanon/4-chan conspiracies/MAGA. It's a big family/army of crazy people.

He is still getting charged. His online postings indicated he wanted to kill 3 justices so that abortion would stand. Clearly he was reading too much HROT.

I also think that guy was doing some heavy drugs. I don’t think he was Jesus and could talk to birds though. That’s a whole different level of high
Again, why can't you transfer that line of thinking to the Pelosi case?

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Maybe not, but believing in wild conspiracies and being MAGA has a high correlation rate.
Was this guy MAGA?

When the user asked, “what u tryna do,” Roske allegedly replied, “remove some people from the Supreme Court.”

The person told Roske, “two dead judges ain’t gonna do nothing. The whole government is f***** There’s no fixing that You would die before you killed them all.”

Roske said, “Yeah but I could get at least one, which would change the votes for decades to come, and I am shooting for 3 all of the major decisions for the past 10 years have been along party lines so if there are more liberal than conservative judges, they will have the power.”

He told authorities that he was motivated by the leaked majority draft opinion in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization that would overturn Roe v. Wade. He said he was contemplating “how to give his life purpose” when he decided to kill Kavanaugh after finding his address on the Internet, according to a criminal complaint.

Was this guy MAGA?

When the user asked, “what u tryna do,” Roske allegedly replied, “remove some people from the Supreme Court.”

The person told Roske, “two dead judges ain’t gonna do nothing. The whole government is f***** There’s no fixing that You would die before you killed them all.”

Roske said, “Yeah but I could get at least one, which would change the votes for decades to come, and I am shooting for 3 all of the major decisions for the past 10 years have been along party lines so if there are more liberal than conservative judges, they will have the power.”

He told authorities that he was motivated by the leaked majority draft opinion in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization that would overturn Roe v. Wade. He said he was contemplating “how to give his life purpose” when he decided to kill Kavanaugh after finding his address on the Internet, according to a criminal complaint.
I didn't say it was a 100% correlation. We have crazies too, but Trump brought conspiracies to the leadership of the Republican party. I don't think you'll find many MAGAs that don't believe the election was stolen.

Do you consider yourself MAGA?

Again, why can't you transfer that line of thinking to the Pelosi case?

Roske wasn’t as fried out as this DePape guy. This guy thought he was Jesus and lived in a van with BLM stickers all over it.

Look both of these people had mental issues. Very susceptible to influence by various social media sites and topics.
When are we going to stop pointing fingers at each other and agree we have some folks who need mental health care?

Im pretty sure the massive drug use creates issues as well. Thinking you are Jesus and thinking you can talk to birds isn’t really a MAGA trait
Crazy takes a lot of forms - one being MAGA.

When are you going to admit you were completely wrong?

• Haha
Then why are you so desperate to distance the attacker from MAGA?
Mainly because I have a dislike for democrats and the media and see the clear difference in reporting from when it’s a democrat victim vs a Republican.

in this case, people should be talking about the fact he was a whacked out druggy. But saying he is a whacked out druggy doesn’t push a narrative

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset”– the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.”

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Then why are you so desperate to distance the attacker from MAGA?
Is he? One could ask why you’re so desperate to insist this mentally ill person must be “MAGA”?
He lived in a van with BLM stickers all over it. He was on drugs all the time and was taking what is widely described as a dangerous drug (ilogaine?) to get off all the other drugs he was taking!
I hope this man gets serious therapeutic mental help. He has no idea WHAT he is.

Mainly because I have a dislike for democrats and the media and see the clear difference in reporting from when it’s a democrat victim vs a Republican.

in this case, people should be talking about the fact he was a whacked out druggy. But saying he is a whacked out druggy doesn’t push a narrative
Whose motivation was spurred by MAGA. You're funny when you're spinning like a top.

• Haha
Is he? One could ask why you’re so desperate to insist this mentally ill person must be “MAGA”?
He lived in a van with BLM stickers all over it. He was on drugs all the time and was taking what is widely described as a dangerous drug (ilogaine?) to get off all the other drugs he was taking!
I hope this man gets serious therapeutic mental help. He has no idea WHAT he is.
Because what he has been promoting and supporting for some time is all MAGA.

Guy is in the hospital with a fractured skull and brain surgery, but this is your response?

Stay classy cons. Stay classy.
I saw it on another site and if you nut jobs can argue that it’s because of the Orange Grumpster like a bunch damn fools then I can laugh at that meme.

Did you not see where I said we have our crazies too?

I didn't say it was a 100% correlation. We have crazies too, but Trump brought conspiracies to the leadership of the Republican party. I don't think you'll find many MAGAs that don't believe the election was stolen.

Do you consider yourself MAGA?

Roske wasn’t as fried out as this DePape guy. This guy thought he was Jesus and lived in a van with BLM stickers all over it.

Look both of these people had mental issues. Very susceptible to influence by various social media sites and topics.
When are we going to stop pointing fingers at each other and agree we have some folks who need mental health care?
So, now you're the mouthpiece for @ihhawk? He's a big boy who doesn't need you to answer for him.

If you notice, most of my posts made a point of calling him mentally ill. Would you agree that whacked out druggies are more susceptible to conspiracies? In his case, he bought into MAGA conspiracies. I don't know if that makes him a MAGA or not, but I do know he didn't get those ideas from the Democratic party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT