ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret, transients live where they can, when they can, for as long as they can, it's very likely this guy had several.places he called home.
This is what many of us are concerned about when misinformation gets out there and you have so many gullible rubes who will take it as fact and ignore the real facts that come out.

The FBI complaint confirms: "DEPAPE lived in the garage of a residence on Shasta Street in Richmond, California, by interviewing the owner of the premises who confirmed that DEPAPE has resided in the garage for approximately two years."

You have learned absolutely nothing from this thread. There are two types of MAGAts IMO. Ones that are too embarrassed to admit they fell for a lifelong conman. And ones that are just so focking stupid to realize it. Pretty sure you're in the latter.
Michael is a very well respected person. He physically went to the property and interviewed people that knew him. He interviewed the head of nudest colony as well.

So you are saying that he is lying?

Did you watch her interview

No, you're just pointing out that the MAGA viewpoint is something that people drift into when they have mental problems. Well done.
Hope you get the help you need.
So explain the guy who shot up the GOP and the guy that went to kill Brett

Also, when you say that people with mental issue flow To MAGA, does that mean we are about to get a ton of trannies now?

So explain the guy who shot up the GOP and the guy that went to kill Brett

Also, when you say that people with mental issue flow To MAGA, does that mean we are about to get a ton of trannies now?
Ah, I see I struck a nerve.

So before mental issues...lived with BLM lady. After mental issues believed all the same things as you and broke into Pelosi's house.

There's a reason the FBI has issued a warning about right wing violence. You guys are unbalanced and believe anything you read so long as it feeds into your fantasies.

Again, seek help.

Ah, I see I struck a nerve.

So before mental issues...lived with BLM lady. After mental issues believed all the same things as you and broke into Pelosi's house.

There's a reason the FBI has issued a warning about right wing violence. You guys are unbalanced and believe anything you read so long as it feeds into your fantasies.

Again, seek help.
If I had liberal thoughts I would seek help. I don’t so I’m solid.

What do you mean before? That lady is the one who said he thought he was Jesus: If you want to Comment on the links I post at least read the links. Michael is a liberal by the way. He just ran for Gov of California as a democrat. I follow him because he actually digs into topics and doesn’t just like the normal
Liberal vomit. I respect the shot out of him.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
If I had liberal thoughts I would seek help. I don’t so I’m solid.
Oh, you're a solid alright.
dog GIF by Red & Howling

No, you're just pointing out that the MAGA viewpoint is something that people drift into when they have mental problems. Well done.
Hope you get the help you need.
It's a fair question, do you not think the transient was also loving in a van outside of thr nudist home he followed to Cali?

( you don't want pics)

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
It's a fair question, do you not think the transient was also loving in a van outside of thr nudist home he followed to Cali?

( you don't want pics)
If he would just read the article from Michael he would clearly see that Micheal does not say he lives at that house. He was just a frequent visitor. Two people he interviewed said that David lived in a metal shed or a storage shed.

The neighbors said that David would once in a while stay in the school bus.

I still don’t see how what I posted from Michael
Is wrong or conflicts with the FBI

LOL dude just wont stop huh? This is lol funny folks.
Some Folks will fall into the same trap I did with tweets and information coming out. The original Politico post and then the Fox affiliate.

Same goes with the information on where he was living. He was living in a shed or garage recently but you have to look at his past as well.

Some Folks will fall into the same trap I did with tweets and information coming out. The original Politico post and then the Fox affiliate.

Same goes with the information on where he was living. He was living in a shed or garage recently but you have to look at his past as well.

No really, I'm good.....

Reactions: DFSNOLE

Honestly, there's no shame in being stupid - over half the country is. What you have to do moving forward is accept it and try to work knowing that you aren't a smart person and avoid being the gullible twat that you are. Perhaps just look like you're thinking hard and nod when people are talking without offering any input yourself. Then, you can ask someone smarter what was going on. Just make sure that someone smarter isn't just a right wing troll on twitter or gab.
Good luck in the future!

I guess I was somewhat naive about Twitter usage. I use it once in awhile to watch funny videos or follow my sports teams. Went down the rabbit hole on this one. Accts with hundreds of thousands of followers, if not millions, tweeting & re-tweeting absolute b.s. after it had been all disproven. An 82 year old in the hospital & they're still making unfunny gay jokes or still clinging to conspiracies(like several in this thread). What an embarrassment the majority of Rs have become.

I guess I was somewhat naive about Twitter usage. I use it once in awhile to watch funny videos or follow my sports teams. Went down the rabbit hole on this one. Accts with hundreds of thousands of followers, if not millions, tweeting & re-tweeting absolute b.s. after it had been all disproven. An 82 year old in the hospital & they're still making unfunny gay jokes or still clinging to conspiracies(like several in this thread). What an embarrassment the majority of Rs have become.
So you weren’t around when Rand got beat up.

Michael is a very well respected person. He physically went to the property and interviewed people that knew him. He interviewed the head of nudest colony as well.

So you are saying that he is lying?

Did you watch her interview

The crazy lady has been in prison since Dec 2021, you think that lady has her story locked down 100%?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT