ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

She spoke her true feelings then realized she couldn’t do that so she issues an apology. Like anyone believes her apology

You don't know that, and even if true at least she apologized. When did it become a sign of weakness amongst Rs to say 'sorry, I was wrong'. The doubling down on lying, conspiracy theories & "alternative" facts blows my mind.

It’s incredible what has happened to the Republican Party. Both the candidates and the bulk of it’s members. Cruelty, anti intellectual, authoritarian, conspiracy theory, hate, greed, and self absorbency all are the embraced traits of these “Christian” patriots.

Society and civilized behavior is a very thin thin veneer on top of self centered barbarism. These people have been here forever, they just felt the need to hold back because they were worried about the repercussions. Now they feel empowered to behavior less civilized because of a dawning realization "oh, you are one too!". This became very apparent under Trump, but it's been here for a while. I saw it when the internet was picking up and becoming more mainstream while conducting online sexual predator investigations. I'm not sure how we can put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Now Im not saying it is exclusively current day Republicans, but it sure seems to be skewed to one side.

You don't know that, and even if true at least she apologized. When did it become a sign of weakness amongst Rs to say 'sorry, I was wrong'. The doubling down on lying, conspiracy theories & "alternative" facts blows my mind.
Honestly, with cancel culture being what it is, there's no benefit to apologizing. The ones who have fought off the cancel culture best after any incident have just kept it moving.

If I'm being held hostage by a nutcase with a hammer I would call him my girlfriend if I thought it would de-escalate the situation.....I guess that's something the resident geniuses wouldn't think of
That sounds awfully conspiratorial… if the MSM/LAM isn’t reporting it as fact then you’re simply substituting reality and truth for your own.. it least that’s what anyone who asks questions is being told. So welcome to the club.

The benefit is doing the right thing and having integrity but that's not been a priority for the right wing for some time now.
There’s no reason to say you’re sorry if you haven’t done anything wrong. Saying something that is unpopular, or even offensive isn’t wrong if it’s “your truth.” Nobody asks the gender dysphoric to say they’re sorry for their mental illness.

Last edited:
Joe: Why Can't Most Republicans Say Pelosi Attack Is A Tragedy, Bad For America?
I’d say because we’ve been conditioned to disbelieve the opening narratives to any story. Our first reaction to any news story now is to be skeptical. We’ve seen too many stories with too many retractions to not just believe we’re being lied to.

I’d say because we’ve been conditioned to disbelieve the opening narratives to any story. Our first reaction to any news story now is to be skeptical. We’ve seen too many stories with too many retractions to not just believe we’re being lied to.
LOL - you and other MAGAs bought the initial false narrative about this break in hook line and sinker from the start.

LOL - you and other MAGAs bought the initial false narrative about this break in hook line and sinker from the start.
I didn’t buy into anything. I’ve been asking since the story broke for some camera footage. If there’s something to this, show us. You can’t rob a 7/11 without camera footage but you can break into the third in line for the president without any?

I think you're absolutely correct, but probably in a different way than you meant.

I didn’t buy into anything. I’ve been asking since the story broke for some camera footage. If there’s something to this, show us. You can’t rob a 7/11 without camera footage but you can break into the third in line for the president without any?
Why in the world would you think you would ever be entitled to that information if it existed?

Society and civilized behavior is a very thin thin veneer on top of self centered barbarism. These people have been here forever, they just felt the need to hold back because they were worried about the repercussions. Now they feel empowered to behavior less civilized because of a dawning realization "oh, you are one too!". This became very apparent under Trump, but it's been here for a while. I saw it when the internet was picking up and becoming more mainstream while conducting online sexual predator investigations. I'm not sure how we can put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Now Im not saying it is exclusively current day Republicans, but it sure seems to be skewed to one side.
If you think it's skewed to one side you are ignoring a lot of news.

Why in the world would you think you would ever be entitled to that information if it existed?
So you think the cameras may have been working but the incident is not being released? Interesting if so. I’d also be interested as to why they’d hold back on releasing it because it would make these conspiracy fools look stupid, which in actuality shouldn’t be very difficult.

The benefit is doing the right thing and having integrity but that's not been a priority for the right wing for some time now.

When you post something beyond your usual 😂🤣 you sound foolish.
Just stick with the emojis...or wait until they come out with one that’s a broad brush to indicate an overly broad statement you can’t back up.
😉

Minor point. Pelosi is 2nd in line.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
So you think the cameras may have been working but the incident is not being released? Interesting if so. I’d also be interested as to why they’d hold back on releasing it because it would make these conspiracy fools look stupid, which in actuality shouldn’t be very difficult.

Gotta get the scoop baby! Rush to be first has, for many, taken over the standard of being accurate. And even when they say "we haven't independently verified...." they still know they have to be first with something.
Which is exactly why some of us are skeptical of any story as it’s first reported. Be first not right. New motto of the 24 hour news cycle.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole

So DAs should release evidence because loons are demanding it? That's not how this works.

So Pelosi is the one that was able to answer the door and great the police per the police report. It appears he was also fighting over the hammer with David. I’m surprised the police didn’t light David up.
That is sort of interesting because it sounds like they stood there until this guy actually hit Mr. Pelosi. Not that they should have pumped him full of lead, but they could have rushed him and the poor man might have escaped serious injury.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT