ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

rawImage.jpg

Use the crowbar or the knife he was carrying?
We saw just this weekend that not everyone needs a gun to harm another person.
I mean, Paul Pelosi’s been in the news twice in just a few months and BOTH times he was hammered. 🤣
They're just straight-out sociopaths and too stupid to even try to hide it.

JFC. Unbelievable. But your media is telling you to laugh about an 82 yr old man getting his skull bashed in so you're gonna laugh.

Politico reporting after the Brett attack. Some of the comments from how it was viewed then…

Oh sure. After you post complete lying bullshit about the Pelosi attack for a couple days now you're gonna try to flip the script to something else.

When are you going to apologize and show a hint of shame at the lies you spread and amplified?

Oh sure. After you post complete lying bullshit about the Pelosi attack for a couple days now you're gonna try to flip the script to something else.

When are you going to apologize and show a hint of shame at the lies you spread and amplified?
Release the cam.

Reactions: Crimea River
How recently was Michael caught falsifying evidence in court? For comparison purposes.

i’m not sure if he has testified in court lately but his latest book is full of falsified climate change data and information that has been thoroughly debunked so i will count that as pretty recently, for comparison purposes..

The fact that this thread is 27 pages long is ridiculous.
You have the dedicated operators, and the useful stooges driving narratives in order to desperately keep people from talking about what actually happened.

Reactions: RileyHawk
The right continues to find a hammer attack on an 82 year old man is funny stuff.

There is no bottom in today’s GOP. As long as a lib is trolled or injured, they will support it.

Interesting that you post comments from Angry staffer. That person has commented about wanting Randy’s neighbor to attack Ted Cruz and Manchin on multiple occasions.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
The right continues to find a hammer attack on an 82 year old man is funny stuff.

There is no bottom in today’s GOP. As long as a lib is trolled or injured, they will support it.

It’s incredible what has happened to the Republican Party. Both the candidates and the bulk of it’s members. Cruelty, anti intellectual, authoritarian, conspiracy theory, hate, greed, and self absorbency all are the embraced traits of these “Christian” patriots.

Interesting that you post comments from Angry staffer. That person has commented about wanting Randy’s neighbor to attack Ted Cruz and Manchin on multiple occasions.

Angry Staffer huh? You were right about one thing in this thread and that's when you said the next 48 hours could get interesting. Pathetic might have been a better word though.

• Haha
Reactions: ihhawk
I guess I was somewhat naive about Twitter usage. I use it once in awhile to watch funny videos or follow my sports teams. Went down the rabbit hole on this one. Accts with hundreds of thousands of followers, if not millions, tweeting & re-tweeting absolute b.s. after it had been all disproven. An 82 year old in the hospital & they're still making unfunny gay jokes or still clinging to conspiracies(like several in this thread). What an embarrassment the majority of Rs have become.
As I said in another thread. Twitter has turned adults into teenage girls.

As I said in another thread. Twitter has turned adults into teenage girls.
That’s insulting to the average teenage girl. Most of them are more rational and thoughtful than the people spreading lies in this thread.

Reactions: BelemNole
It was not politically motivated. But the comments from the left after the attack absolutely were absolutely political. The left openly cheered that it happened to Rand

Did the Dem politicians spread conspiracies about Rand, or use the attack to make jokes at political rallies? Just wondering where the starting line is when comparing the two sides.

Reactions: BelemNole
Did the Dem politicians spread conspiracies about Rand, or use the attack to make jokes at political rallies? Just wondering where the starting line is when comparing the two sides.
I remember watching a MSNBC news lady say in air she was happy about him getting attacked. Your team openly wishes “his neighbor” attacking people they didn’t like. So ya, it was a total joke to your kind

I remember watching a MSNBC news lady say in air she was happy about him getting attacked. Your team openly wishes “his neighbor” attacking people they didn’t like. So ya, it was a total joke to your kind

My kind? When did I say I was a Democrat? Also, I googled the story you remembered - looks like the anchor apologized on air. I'm sure all the Fox personalities & R politicians will be doing the same to Paul Pelosi?

My kind? When did I say I was a Democrat? Also, I googled the story you remembered - looks like the anchor apologized on air. I'm sure all the Fox personalities & R politicians will be doing the same to Paul Pelosi?
They have to apologize for a tinder date gone bad?

She spoke her true feelings then realized she couldn’t do that so she issues an apology. Like anyone believes her apology

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT