ADVERTISEMENT

MSM Debate

Hawk_82

HB Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
Seemed like it was 3 on 1 against Trump duringthe debate. Moderators seems to only fact check trump.

I think hardcore dems will think they won this debate. Kamala seemed composed and stuck to her plan.

Trump was composed but didn't necessarily win the debate.

I think kamala came across as a Hillary clone and I'm not sure that will win over any moderates.

Anyone who is paying attention to politics will understand what trump was saying, but for casual viewers, they may think some points were out I'm left field.

Ultimately, as a moderate, this debatw was a wash. Kamala stuck to the far left talking points. Trump was somewhat flustered and defensive.

ABC seemed very bias and as a conservative we should question everything on their platform when considering their 100% positive spin for kamala while having negative spin for trump.

Last edited:
Seemed like it was 3 on 1 against Trump duringthe debate. Moderators seems to only fact check trump.

I think hardcore dems will think they won this debate. Kamala seemed composed and stuck to her plan.

Trump
Initial fact check findings showed Trump made 33 false statements tonight. Kamala Harris made 1. 33 to 1. Maybe don’t nominate a candidate that’s a serial liar? And a stupid and obvious one at that? Just a thought.

I think kamala came across as a Hillary clone and I'm not sure that will win over any moderates.

Anyone who is paying attention to politics will understand what trump was saying, but for casual viewers, they may think some points were out I'm left field.

Ultimately, as a moderate, this debatw was a wash. Kamala stuck to the far left talking points. Trump was somewhat flustered and defensive.

ABC seemed very bias and as a conservative we should question everything on their platform when considering their 100% positive spin for kamala while having negative spin for trump.
Cry more.

Reactions: Torg and noleclone2

I haven’t watched it yet, watched any of the clips, or seen any of the reaction.

This whining pleases me though. Thank you.

Reactions: Torg and noleclone2

How dare ABC only call out the liar and not question the truth teller.

Finally! A debate thread that won’t be deleted.
Incidentally, Trump got 5 more minutes of air time than Harris, and had 10 more opportunities to speak than Harris.
SO uNfAIr!!!
Didn't watch, but honestly?

Harris campaign probably couldn't have asked for a better outcome, because the more he talks, the more he drives the smart sane 'undecideds' towards her in November.

Didn't watch, but honestly?

Harris campaign probably couldn't have asked for a better outcome, because the more he talks, the more he drives the smart sane 'undecideds' towards her in November.
This is an election of the msm propaganda vs truth. Anyone who follows politics closely understands what trump is meaning even when he doesn't clearly articulate it.

However, if you are a casual viewer, he doesn't always make sense.

Trump has very good arguments when you understand what he is saying.

I suppose this is a knock on trump for not being able to articulate his message. But ultimately, trump still has a better message than Harris.

This is an election of the msm propaganda vs truth. Anyone who follows politics closely understands what trump is meaning even when he doesn't clearly articulate it.

However, if you are a casual viewer, he doesn't always make sense.

Trump has very good arguments when you understand what he is saying.

I suppose this is a knock on trump for not being able to articulate his message. But ultimately, trump still has a better message than Harris.
Cult gonna cult. I bet members of the Manson family said the same thing about the Chuckster.

Ya just gotta understand what he is saying!

Reactions: TheCainer
Cult gonna cult. I bet members of the Manson family said the same thing about the Chuckster.

Ya just gotta understand what he is saying!
I bet it's tough for you to support the kkk like previous democrats and now have to vote for a half black woman.

Get a life.

Finally! A debate thread that won’t be deleted.
Incidentally, Trump got 5 more minutes of air time than Harris, and had 10 more opportunities to speak than Harris.
SO uNfAIr!!!
It just proves their point

They made him talk for 5 more minutes, which is what made him look like a loser

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT