ADVERTISEMENT

Natural has never seen "What About Bob?"

Reminds me of the time a guy I worked with never saw "My Cousin Vinny". He's still in a coma.

Send Milt in:

2303769_f520.jpg

Reactions: Panic1769
its not on Netflix and only made $60 mill at the box office. I think you may just have bad taste in movies.

Well those two are classics. Bob is not a classic. Bob is not even notable or recent.
Now I know you're trolling. Wasn't sure at first, but you just gave yourself away. Disappointed, rookie mistake and you're better than that.

I think I know what's going on here. Let's try something.

Nat, did you like the movie "Sideways"?
It was OK, I prefer Bottle Shock if I have to watch a movie about wine. Mainly because the US guy got to stick it to the French which felt nice. I'm not real big on artsy dramas. I like movies with explosions generally. Heist, mysteries and sci fi are high on my list. I like inspiring adventures. Romance and comedies are lower unless I'm getting altered.

It was OK, I prefer Bottle Shock if I have to watch a movie about wine. Mainly because the US guy got to stick it to the French which felt nice. I'm not real big on artsy dramas. I like movies with explosions generally. Heist, mysteries and sci fi are high on my list. I like inspiring adventures. Romance and comedies are lower unless I'm getting altered.

Yeah...you should watch "What About Bob". That is unless you've never seen "Summer Rental". Then you should see that first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT