ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

LA got what they deserved tonight. Played fast 1st 3 quarters and then came to a screeching haul in the 4th.

Reactions: McLovin32
Not James’ best game
He missed a gimme finger roll in the 2nd quarter with nobody around him, a fast break dunk with nobody around him, and then the layup in the final minute of the game.

That’s 6 points he left out there. They lost by 5. I’m not putting this loss on him but between throwing up brick 3’s, and those layups, it’s not great. God I miss Kobe.

He missed a gimme finger roll in the 2nd quarter with nobody around him, a fast break dunk with nobody around him, and then the layup in the final minute of the game.

That’s 6 points he left out there. They lost by 5. I’m not putting this loss on him but between throwing up brick 3’s, and those layups, it’s not great. God I miss Kobe.
I wanted to jump off a cliff watching him slowly bring the ball up the court the whole 4th and just standing around for 10 seconds. There is a reason LA scored 5 pts in 7 minutes. Just brutal shit. Then they started pushing again and scored.

I wanted to jump off a cliff watching him slowly bring the ball up the court the whole 4th and just standing around for 10 seconds. There is a reason LA scored 5 pts in 7 minutes. Just brutal shit. Then they started pushing again and scored.
Yup. That 4th quarter was a perfect example of how NOT to win a close playoff game on the road.

Reactions: Derekd3408
Lebron and Davis aren’t very happy in the post game. Lebrons age showed in this game tonight. He had some easy shots he just completely missed. As a nuggets fan, feel pretty fortunate to get a win tonight. Murray was on fire in the 4th. Fun game.

LeBron is playing on 2 injured ankles right now but still blows by guys on the perimeter and finishes strong...with a couple of exceptions last nite.
He is cal ripen-like iron body guy.
Rooting for nugs but leery of bron.

I think you miss young Kobe. He retired at 37 and averaged 14, 22, and 18 pts his last 3 years. LeBron is still going at 38 and averaged 25, 30, and 29 his last 3.

LeBron is showing his age but he's still pretty amazing and I'm the opposite of a LeBron fan

I think you miss young Kobe. He retired at 37 and averaged 14, 22, and 18 pts his last 3 years. LeBron is still going at 38 and averaged 25, 30, and 29 his last 3.

LeBron is showing his age but he's still pretty amazing and I'm the opposite of a LeBron fan
Nah, I miss pre-Achilles rupture Kobe. He was having one of the best seasons of his career before that injury and at that age, you can’t truly comeback from it.

If he'd grown up in Italy Butler would make for a great soccer striker

That was a horribly missed travelling call on the inbounds play. He shuffled back and forth about 5 times - that is only allowed on an inbounds play after a made bucket - not on the sideline

Reactions: NoleinATL
Celtics blowing back to back games at home

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reactions: NoleinATL
Nah, I miss pre-Achilles rupture Kobe. He was having one of the best seasons of his career before that injury and at that age, you can’t truly comeback from it.
That's fine, we all have player preferences but LeBron's numbers (pts, fg pct, rebounds, assists) are still better after the age of 35 than Kobe's were pre injury....nevermind LeBron is playing with an injury that will probably need off season surgery. I liked Kobe better too but the Lakers hadn't made the playoffs for 6 straight seasons before LBJ helped deliver a ring in his second season there. They'd still probably be shitty if he didn't come (he lured AD there), not bad for an old guy

That's fine, we all have player preferences but LeBron's numbers (pts, fg pct, rebounds, assists) are still better after the age of 35 than Kobe's were pre injury....nevermind LeBron is playing with an injury that will probably need off season surgery. I liked Kobe better too but the Lakers hadn't made the playoffs for 6 straight seasons before LBJ helped deliver a ring in his second season there. They'd still probably be shitty if he didn't come (he lured AD there), not bad for an old guy
That’s neat. As a 36 year old lifelong Lakers fan, I still miss Kobe. Lebron has been good, he got us a ring the year Lakers fans needed it more than ever (RIP Kobe). But any real Lakers fan has also grown tired of certain aspects of Lebron. @Derekd3408 help me out here. Am I wrong with that assessment? The post Achilles injury Lakers that Kobe played on were ABSOLUTE TRASH. He had no player like AD on his roster. Nobody close. So you can’t even compare the post injury Kobe teams to the Lebron teams. Plus the Lakers also missed the playoffs with Lebron too.

Also edit: I’m done debating this. I absolutely hate these sort of debates. They’re nothing more than folks just yelling out their opinions despite never changing anyone else’s

Celts getting outcoached again. Van Gundy should be coaching the green.
The heat are playing better defense than the Celts.

A little unfair to Williams who gave the Celtics a spark in the 3rd quarter. I was looking at CBS top 100 and Williams was on the list but barely playing in the playoffs.

I've been a Laker fan ever since Kareem left Milwaukee, and I'm pulling for the Nuggets.
LeBron can go screw himself. Actually, he can flop, whine to the refs, then go screw himself. He will NEVER be the GOAT. MJ didn't flop. Magic didn't flop. Bird didn't flop. Wilt, Russell, West, Oscar, Dr. J; none of them flopped like a trout in a canoe. LeBron is a worse flopper than Marcus Smart and a bigger crybaby than Draymond Green.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT