ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

Lakers came out hot. Their offense sucks. Dribble around and take a bad shot.

The Nuggets may be they are feeding off the Lakers, but they are also world-class complainers and floppers.

There LA goes, playing slow half court and sucking. JFC. Push the ball and attack.

If lakers push tempo and attack the rim, they are hard to beat. If they sit back and play a slow half court, they are awful.
If LeBron tries to play like Harden they're effed. He should just roam the baseline if he's tired in the 4th instead of sitting on the ball. Let Russell or Schroeder run some offense. Just a mind numbing offense the other night and at times this postseason. James running clock 30 feet from the rim and dribbling into a 3 where he's hovering around Mendoza the past few weeks. It's dumb basketball.

Boom goes the Dynamite.
Lebron is on fire

That will be the lead story if they win

This might be a sweep, Lakers do not have the players to try and be Golden St light, but they keep playing like they can win in that strategy. It will be interesting to see how they come out in game 4 facing elimination

It's amazing how horrible NBA teams are at converting with under 20 seconds left in the quarter/half. Heat were in the bonus with 15 seconds left and slowly bring the ball up and shoot an off balanced contested 30 footer. Take it the the rack.

The Celtics have to break up this team, both Tatum and Brown earned the super duper max with the all NBA selections. There is no way they can pay both and expect to win anything.

Last edited:
Tatum and Davis are the most frustrating players ever to watch. One game they completely take over and will their team to a W. The next two they dissappear. Can't have that from superstars in the playoffs. Jimmy Butler isn't a top 10 player during the year and goes nuts in the playoffs.

I'm a Bullls fan at heart, and I miss Butler.

Celtics are a ball hog team with the exception of Smart. I would build the franchise around Smart and Tatum. Kick the rest to the curb.

It IS the NBA, so there will be a comeback.

Listen to Sir Charles at half time, he is speaking the truth

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT