ADVERTISEMENT

NBA

Random weird thing, I heard a Kia ad on the radio tonight with Draymond Green. Rhetorically I ask, who wants Green as a spokesperson right now?

*Edit: Apologies to the ladies. They've likely actually played basketball, unlike the aforementioned @SSG T and @fivecardstud14.
The Goldbergs Whatever GIF by ABC Network

• Haha
Reactions: EvolutionDenier

I don’t get how Clay always says he’s one of the best players in history.
Sure he was good for about 5 years and part of a championship team but I don’t think he was one of the best.
I felt bad when he missed back to back seasons but not so much anymore.

Top 5 teams I enjoy watching this year so far:

Pistons
Jazz
Cavs (watching tonight)
Kings
Nuggets

Jason Goff on the Score always described today as Tall Bum alert day for the TSA. The day that tall bums shuffle in and out of airports as they are traded.
The Bulls, of course, do nothing. They are not a young team. Have a lot of money wrapped up in injured players. Have no draft capital. And, seem destined to squeak out of the lottery.

• Haha
Reactions: EvolutionDenier
Can we just take a minute to acknowledge how amazing it is to see LeBron doing what he’s doing?

Unbelievable

PPG - 15th
RPG - 32nd
APG - 8th
MPG - 23rd
PER - 16th
WS - 34th

He's 39 freaking years old. Yeah, you're not going to win a title if LeBron is the best player on your team. No, he's not a top 10 player in the league any more. But damn, he's having a really good, All Star worthy season at 39.

PPG - 15th
RPG - 32nd
APG - 8th
MPG - 23rd
PER - 16th
WS - 34th

He's 39 freaking years old. Yeah, you're not going to win a title if LeBron is the best player on your team. No, he's not a top 10 player in the league any more. But damn, he's having a really good, All Star worthy season at 39.

Reactions: ParkerHawk

I don’t get how Clay always says he’s one of the best players in history.
Sure he was good for about 5 years and part of a championship team but I don’t think he was one of the best.
I felt bad when he missed back to back seasons but not so much anymore.
trader-joes-has-klay-thompson-spinach-v0-kDjEg_9l_tEL3rGj3y5yKHpud2HHPCP1TfpLaWkyc70.jpg

Klayder Joe's Spinach

@fivecardstud14

Daniel Gafford is the happiest man alive. Traded from the Wizards to the Mavs. They're about to score 50 in the first quarter against OKC.

Reactions: fivecardstud14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT