ADVERTISEMENT

NBA

But they will include kicking Steven Adams (maybe the nicest guy in the NBA) in the pee pee during the playoffs
This might be one of my favorite non-basketball NBA moments ever, when Adams picks up Tony Bradley and carries him away.

steven-adams-steven.gif

This might be one of my favorite non-basketball NBA moments ever, when Adams picks up Tony Bradley and carries him away.

steven-adams-steven.gif

To reiterate, Adams might be the nicest dude in the NBA. And I absolutely would not want to see what he'd do to someone if he was really pissed.

A couple of interesting things...

He's the same height his dad was, and his brothers are nearly as tall.

He's the youngest of 18 kids.

One of his sisters is a 2 time Olympic gold medalist and 4 time world champ in the shot put.

Reactions: McLovin32
Heck yeah. These guys are earning their money 😉 I sure hope they can keep it up.
A few of the reporters that were bashing the Gobert trade last year seem to be backing off.
I think the best thing they did was get rid of D-Lo last year and brought in Conely.
Ant has stepped up some and I feel like KAT is much more comfortable in a “second option” role and stepping up when he needs to like last night when ant was out.

Hopefully they can avoid any major injuries and keep it rolling.

I’d say the in season tournament has brought extra energy to these November games.

Last edited:
Reactions: wausauhawk
Watching LeBron take over in the 4th qtr last nite...he still looks different w the ball in his hands coming downcourt than anybody...his combo of strength, quickness, size, handle and finish is unchanged from 20 yrs ago.
Freak is the only term that applies.
It's MJ and LeBron...standing above them all.

Wemby just hits 3 shots from arc in last 90 seconds to pull spurs to within 1 pt after being down 10.
Kid has 30 pts with 17 sec.now down 3.
Can wemby pull it off?
No.

The NBA won't do it, but I'd be okay if they got rid of Draymond. The act is so old, and everyone is growing weary of it. He'll be okay for a few games, or a few months, and then he'll do something like this again. The Score had a long segment on him today, and compared him to a hockey goon. Teams had enforcers, which was an accepted role on a team, but then there were goons. Even the NHL has moved on from goons.

I am loving the Lavine-less Bulls. Coby White looks like the most improved player in the league and Ayo is playing very well too

Bulls bounce back from buzzer shot loss on Sat to Heat by beating Sixers in Philly....tough nite for Philly fans with Eagles loss in Seattle.
Bulls are warm right now. White is hot and team ball is alive!

Reactions: Bro D
Bulls bounce back from buzzer shot loss on Sat to Heat by beating Sixers in Philly....tough nite for Philly fans with Eagles loss in Seattle.
Bulls are warm right now. White is hot and team ball is alive!
I've actually been enjoying watching them lately. DIdn't see this coming but loving it!

Lavine for Reeves and Hachimura was floating around on the internet machine. Would take it in a heartbeat

I've actually been enjoying watching them lately. DIdn't see this coming but loving it!

Lavine for Reeves and Hachimura was floating around on the internet machine. Would take it in a heartbeat
Would do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT