ADVERTISEMENT

Nebby up 21-0. Wow we suck

Well, Colorado has one of the worst defenses in the country. Their secondary is beyond awful.

Reactions: MitchLL
Little debbie won, but they only scored 3 offensive TDs. I expected way more with Colorado's defense. they just disappeared the second half.

Little debbie won, but they only scored 3 offensive TDs. I expected way more with Colorado's defense. they just disappeared the second half.
Refs kind of took over the game in the 2nd half. Bad calls against both teams, but the phantom hold on a clean pancake block (even called as such by the rules analyst and announcers) that canceled a 65 yard Nebraska TD run in the 4th quarter was the worst of it. It was more like a 35-10 game if the refs had let the teams play.

Imagine having a qb that can both run and pass. Last 5 years we've had a qb that can do neither. How in a nation of 330 million can we not find a dude.
It’s odd that there are constant 7 on 7 tournaments now, high school kids going to former NFL QB camps, and high school offenses that pass all the time yet so many colleges struggle to find QB’s that are good. Even with transfers constantly.

Refs kind of took over the game in the 2nd half. Bad calls against both teams, but the phantom hold on a clean pancake block (even called as such by the rules analyst and announcers) that canceled a 65 yard Nebraska TD run in the 4th quarter was the worst of it. It was more like a 35-10 game if the refs had let the teams play.
The refs ruined the second half. There were bad calls both ways but every time Nebraska made a play in the second half it got called back.

Nebraska has good team speed. We are slow like Frankenstein. Should be interesting.
Lots of games between then and now. No one likes to lose, but I have to marvel at Iowa fans feeling like ISU should be an automatic win. You've been better than Nebraska for a while now, but not like good. If that makes sense. Iowa shouldn't look at any game as a gimmee.

You put Tom Brady in a Kirk Ferentz offense and he'll look like ...
giphy.webp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT