ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska AD gone?

Williams isn't going anywhere. She's built Nebraska into an upper half Big Ten program and just took Iowa to the brink in the BTCG.

We're talking about Nebraska here, where winning is all that matters. They aren't firing her because some former player got caught banging a coach and is now playing the victim card to get paid.
Williams had a 1 year upswing, graduation will decimate the program. The former player was "groomed" by a coach and playing time was dictated by how much she spread her legs for the coach. She went and reported what was happening to Williams and Alberts and they did nothing. She is going to get millions out of this and Williams will be fired. Alberts left while the getting was good.

Reactions: jimbob22 and elipse
I’ve been to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Sevierville.

Extremely redneck. Great place to see pregnant women smoking. Didn’t venture out into moonshine country.
I did one day. There are some homesteads that look like they are in the 1800s.

I make the 3rd most sense of any poster on this board, and I'm the 2nd best overall poster. And I'm a Husker. I've always just dropped 100% factual stuff on your doorsteps. Like a cat with a dead bird or something lol.
Guess the humility didn't last too long. ;) You make some good points.

• Haha
Reactions: singlet
Bad take…Iowa’s new, young AD is very well thought of. I’m hopeful that she stays at Iowa for a long time.
We'll see who comes calling when your President leaves for another B10 school and your BoR doesn't seem to be prioritizing the hiring of a new President at all, let-alone one who your AD can trust. Yeah, then we'll see.

Annu Kapoor Bollywood GIF

We'll see who comes calling when your President leaves for another B10 school and your BoR doesn't seem to be prioritizing the hiring of a new President at all, let-alone one who your AD can trust. Yeah, then we'll see.

Annu Kapoor Bollywood GIF
What a shame…I feel so sorry for Nebraska… not. 😜

What a shame…I feel so sorry for Nebraska… not. 😜
It makes the Barta purgatory seem like child's play, really. I didn't even realize it was a thing until this news about Trev going to A&M broke. What board of regents lets the university President seat sit empty for 200+ days lol?

says the biggest redneck in the biggest redneck state....

redneck hedge GIF

Happy Dance GIF by Fort Wayne TinCaps
Funny hedge mowing pic. Had a neighbor that worked for Lawnboy corp Said they had a lawsuit come through that a guy took his handle off the mower and tried trimming his hedge carrying it with his hands. Needless to say he lost all his fingers at the knuckles. Guy actually won the lawsuit due to there was not a sticker on the deck saying to not pick up the deck or place your hands and fingers on or under the deck while operating the mower.
I was just dumfounded at the time. Nowadays nothing surprises me.

Last edited:
Reactions: huskersoup
So - as of right now if you go over to the dumpster fire that is Nebraska Rivals. They have several threads about the AD for a total of 15 pages (but it’s early) BUT looking quickly through the threads - Albert has suddenly become a bad AD and they don’t need him. They probably think they’ll get Greg Byrne.

Not sure why they would need 15 pages (and counting) if Alberts was bad?
Unlike some threads in this forum.

Williams isn't going anywhere. She's built Nebraska into an upper half Big Ten program and just took Iowa to the brink in the BTCG.

We're talking about Nebraska here, where winning is all that matters. They aren't firing her because some former player got caught banging a coach and is now playing the victim card to get paid.
Are you serious? Williams hasn't done squat until this year. She was probably very close to being fired.

It makes the Barta purgatory seem like child's play, really. I didn't even realize it was a thing until this news about Trev going to A&M broke. What board of regents lets the university President seat sit empty for 200+ days lol?
What board of regents lets the university President seat sit empty for 200+ days lol?

I will go with Nebraska…..that one was pretty easy

So basically their only argument left is they have similar resources as blue bloods so that why it’s a lateral move. What a joke.

Funny hedge mowing pic. Had a neighbor that worked for Lawnboy corp Said they had a lawsuit come through that a guy took his handle off the mower and tried trimming his hedge carrying it with his hands. Needless to say he lost all his fingers at the knuckles. Guy actually won the lawsuit due to there was not a sticker on the deck saying to not pick up the deck or place your hands and fingers on or under the deck while operating the mower.
I was just dumfounded at the time. Nowadays nothing surprises me.
It's only going to get worse.

Except A&M isn't a blueblood and Nebraska is. That's how "blueblood" status works.
I didn’t call either a blue blood.

Obviously A&M isn’t and that ship has sailed for Nebraska… no argument from me that they were… some still consider them a bb based on what happened over a quarter of a century ago. But much has changed since then, pretty much everything has changed.

You are delusional attempting to proclaim that Nebraska is a blue blood nowadays. It’s those expectations that manifest a belief in something that is a facade and crumbles at the first sign of adversity. Fools gold if you will.

Obviously A&M isn’t and that ship has sailed for Nebraska… no argument from me that they were… some still consider them a bb based on what happened over a quarter of a century ago. But much has changed since then, pretty much everything has changed.

You are delusional attempting to proclaim that Nebraska is a blue blood nowadays. It’s those expectations that manifest a belief in something that is a facade and crumbles at the first sign of adversity. Fools gold if you will.
Right, according to their logic Minnesota is a blue blood too, After all they have more NC's then Nebraska. (the whole thing was just a fabrication anyway, as it was voted on by the media. I think anyone who is aware of anything lately knows the media is not exactly honest)

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
They need to hire someone that remembers when Nebraska was good in the revenue sports, imo.

You know...remembers the 90s.

And the first order of business will be summoned to court to answer why the school did nothing to protect a student athlete from abuse by a coach.

Then...fire the WBB HC and hire someone with integrity.
No wonder Alberts wanted out of that shithole!

Hey man, they still sell out every game! Lol. We know the farce that is.

You don't get to define what blue blood is lol. You can pretend that Nebraska isn't a blue blood if it makes you feel better, though.

You don't get to define what blue blood is lol. You can pretend that Nebraska isn't a blue blood if it makes you feel better, though.
So what is the statute of limitations? Does Minnesota still count as a blue blood? Harvard? Princeton? Yale? They've all got more Nattys than Nebraska

Ah, the 90s...

Nebby is just another member of the B1G.

Not anywhere close to even being in the top 1/2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT