ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Dual

Looking like I wont even be able to get out of the drive let alone cruise across the Hawkeye state so asking all you fellow cesspool guys and gals to yell a little louder tomorrow night. See ya next Friday for the beatdown for osu.

Looking like I wont even be able to get out of the drive let alone cruise across the Hawkeye state so asking all you fellow cesspool guys and gals to yell a little louder tomorrow night. See ya next Friday for the beatdown for osu.
I didn't peruse the weather for the entire region, but I thought you might be a tad bit optimistic on your previous posts! Ha!

We were heading back to NW Iowa this weekend, but No Travel advisories out of the Twin Cities so........no dice for me either.

Hope the weather is much calmer for the PSU dual. Making the trip for that one.

It is? I haven’t seen Iowa cancel a single event yet. The track meet is going on now. The hoops game is on for tonight. With conditions improving throughout the day tomorrow plows will be out in force. Seems very unlikely this is in any jeopardy.

Watching the local news leading up to this storm today one would think it was the "end of days". We just got back from going out for dinner...it really isn't that bad at all. Road crews are doing a nice job and the Iowa City area got 3"ish of snow. Not the end of the world.

There is no way the Nebby meet will be cancelled tomorrow...looking forward to being there!

I didn't peruse the weather for the entire region, but I thought you might be a tad bit optimistic on your previous posts! Ha!

We were heading back to NW Iowa this weekend, but No Travel advisories out of the Twin Cities so........no dice for me either.

Hope the weather is much calmer for the PSU dual. Making the trip for that one.
I am going to book a room for the Thursday before the PSU meet, just in case. I am only an hour away but not taking a chance of missing this one.

I guess I should have clarified, most HS tourneys are cancelled. Glad to hear the doors will be open in Carver tomorrow. Can't wait!

Reactions: nwhawkincr
Almost guaranteed we lose at least one match to basketball considering the game didn’t start until 7:15.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT