ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska vs Indiana

BVHawkeye

HR Legend
Jan 6, 2003
Indiana was 2-0 and Nebraska drubbed them. I think they are 12-2 and 2-1. Indiana did not look very good with 19 turnovers. Watching Big Ten teams and the Hawks I’m not sure where our wins come from.

Indiana was 2-0 and Nebraska drubbed them. I think they are 12-2 and 2-1. Indiana did not look very good with 19 turnovers. Watching Big Ten teams and the Hawks I’m not sure where our wins come from.
Indiana has struggled all year against crappy teams. I just don't think that team is very good (though they will likely kill us with Ware). Plus, I think Nebraska is actually good this year--probably their best chance at making the tournament in a while. The team is all old guys--all juniors and seniors except for Lawrence.

The teams that are going to be at the bottom of the conference not names Iowa is Penn State, Minnesota, Rutgers, and Maryland. If you want to be optimistic, Iowa has 7 games against those teams remaining on the schedule. Plus we have home games against Nebraska and Ohio State who I would classify them as middle of the pack teams.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Maybe IU at home, maybe, if we play both teams H/A. Fred will sweep us.

I agree, not seeing many conference W's to be found.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT