ADVERTISEMENT

*****Illinois vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
12pm FS1

Illinois (13-12, 7-8) comes to Carver on a 2 games win streak smashing Indy and PSU.

Iowa (23-4, 12-3) is coming off a blowout loss at Indiana and losers of 2 of the last 3 games.

This is a hot Illinois team an against a struggling Iowa club. The big ten title pressure is off now so I expect the hawks to play a bit more loose.

I’m thinking 90-77 Iowa.

My high school basketball coach would stop practice and make us run if a rebound hit the floor.

A loss is often good if you learn something and improve…Feurbach in early AND pulling the trigger. In fact the whole team pulling the trigger, no hesitation.

Clark to the bench in the 1st for air, way more aggressive, going to rack…awesome

Don’t forget Illinois beat Indiana by 20 right before we played them! WTH, right….id actually forgot that!

Another a related note I didn’t realize Maryland was playing tOSU today.

They match up well with Ohio State and they have been on a run since they lost to us, and they played us very tough. Keeping in mind of course it was out there in Maryland and this is at Ohio State but they can beat them.

Seriously, is 3 seconds in the lane a violation in women's basketball? 41 has been enjoying a second cup of coffee in the paint today.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Another a related note I didn’t realize Maryland was playing tOSU today.

They match up well with Ohio State and they have been on a run since they lost to us, and they played us very tough. Keeping in mind of course it was out there in Maryland and this is at Ohio State but they can beat them.
Go Terps!

Reactions: WestIAHawk
Looks like a hockey game broke out with all these collisions.
lilo and stitch fight GIF

Reactions: jdw10224405
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT