ADVERTISEMENT

New Required Class for isu athletes?

HerkyFan

HR Heisman
May 10, 2013
it appears isu should create and require all of its athletes as well as incoming freshmen to successfully complete a class on how to use the self checkout lane at Walmart.

I mean in 2 successive days we find out isu football and basketball players have been charged with theft.

Will clown fans be demanding an investigation by the BOR into why this was covered up by isu or did they misplace their pitchforks back in 2007?

https://www.amestrib.com/sports/201...enyi-uwazurike-charged-with-misdemeanor-theft

Last edited:
Reactions: Pigskin48
Don’t we always claim to be better than that?

I don’t see Hawk fans turning a blind eye to arrests of Iowa athletes. I also don’t see Hawk fans Hawks fans automatically siding with Iowa coaches and claiming they can do no wrong.

If you can’t see the difference then that is on you.

I don’t see Hawk fans turning a blind eye to arrests of Iowa athletes. I also don’t see Hawk fans Hawks fans automatically siding with Iowa coaches and claiming they can do no wrong.

If you can’t see the difference then that is on you.

I meant that we are better than starting threads like this one over a $6 theft. Then again, this board board might as well be a Nebraska board, so maybe it is fitting to have pissing matches like 5 yos.

I get exactly what the op is stating.. kids will be kids.. but it’s more about their fan base.. there are fans from Iowa state who claim Ferentz tried to cover up the satterfield and everson rape.. if he wanted it covered up it would be.. but i know with 100% facts he didn’t he let the cops and the courts figure that out.. he didn’t tell another player to clean up the mess like they claim..

I meant that we are better than starting threads like this one over a $6 theft. Then again, this board board might as well be a Nebraska board, so maybe it is fitting to have pissing matches like 5 yos.

Noooooo, it never gets old. I mean, we can trade on the Davis boys, who are collectively the intellectual equivalent of a single very dumb person, forever.

I feel like it’s fair to question what type of culture Campbell is building at Iowa State...not suspending players arrested for vandalism and evading police (and allowing them to play days after getting released from jail), freshmen roaming around campus shooting stuff with pellet guns, claiming that a cancelled game counts as serving a suspension, signing a recruit convicted for armed robbery, etc. Nothing super egregious, but a lot of little things here and there that suggest discipline might not really be a priority as long as Campbell is at Iowa State.

I feel like it’s fair to question what type of culture Campbell is building at Iowa State...not suspending players arrested for vandalism and evading police (and allowing them to play days after getting released from jail), freshmen roaming around campus shooting stuff with pellet guns, claiming that a cancelled game counts as serving a suspension, signing a recruit convicted for armed robbery, etc. Nothing super egregious, but a lot of little things here and there that suggest discipline might not really be a priority as long as Campbell is at Iowa State.

On flip side KF suspended both starting tackles and 2 DT for our opening game last year.

Matty gonna be 0 - 4 against Kirk??? An early loss to the Hawks at home would be a dagger and damage their psyche.

Kirk is way better then campbell... heck after this year I bet ole Matt wishes he took those better jobs

It is funny that clown fans are getting all worked up and drinking the koolaid about how awesome they are going to be re going to be and KF keeps having better recruiting, better seasons, more draft picks and has an overall better football program anyway. So even when they are getting better they will still be in big bro’s shadow.

Ouch that must really suck.

Last edited:
Woke up to rain and another ISU thread, not sure which was more predictable, never mind.

Since you just joined on Monday how many times have you woken up to find a single new thread related to little bro?

Last edited:
Iowa kicks people out. Seth Gross future wrestling NCAA champ was kicked off the team for breaking the law!

Since you just joined on Monday how many times have you woken up to find a single new thread related to little bro?
Couple a points here, been around for quite awhile. Between this site and my computer, I had to re-join, re-up whatever you want to call it. I've seen more ISU threads here, than hairs on my back, trust me it's alot. So yes, I've seen we all have seen ISU threads.

Couple a points here, been around for quite awhile. Between this site and my computer, I had to re-join, re-up whatever you want to call it. I've seen more ISU threads here, than hairs on my back, trust me it's alot. So yes, I've seen we all have seen ISU threads.

Don’t have many hairs on the back of your neck then. One on the front page of the football forum.

If you want to see obsession go look at the Iowa obsession forum on cryclown fanatic. Numerous Iowa threads with more than 10,000 posts.

Must ignore?

Don’t have many hairs on the back of your neck then. One on the front page of the football forum.

If you want to see obsession go look at the Iowa obsession forum on cryclown fanatic. Numerous Iowa threads with more than 10,000 posts.

Must ignore?
I'm a IOWA fan why go to another board?

Reactions: blhawk
I'm a IOWA fan why go to another board?

Sure you are Clark. I want to make sure I have this right, you would be pissed if there is one thread on the first page of the football forum about Miami of Ohio? Or is it you are annoyed when little bro is being mocked?

Last edited:
The post is... "Are you serious Clark"?

No, what I have seen many times is the post from a so called “Iowa Fan” being annoyed when little bro isu is mocked. The way this typically works is the “Iowa Fan” makes a post like you did and then proceeds to defend isu at every turn until the are eventually banned. Only to show up again to start over due to some “computer error”.

No, what I have seen many times is the post from a so called “Iowa Fan” being annoyed when little bro isu is mocked. The way this typically works is the “Iowa Fan” makes a post like you did and then proceeds to defend isu at every turn until the are eventually banned. Only to show up again to start over due to some “computer error”.
I never defended ISU, I just made mention of the amount of ISU threads here. You wanna keep thinking I'm not a Iowa fan that's your problem. BTW I was at Hayden's first game, not because I was a Hoosier fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT