ADVERTISEMENT

New WTC 7 Investigation by AIA

How do you knock down the WTC 7 building in the way you want? Except in the way it fell of course, which was precisely what was wanted.
I"ve already cited facts that the fall of the building as too fast, in relation to how you described how hey fell. Well, how you quoted how someone else said they fell of course. You don't create more momentum when more resistance is pushing back. That is just a fact of physics, and yet you claim to be so sure in your opinion?

Again, I just gave you a fact against your OPINION. Make that two actually. Watch the video.

There is no momentum pushing up. There is a force pushing up. To calculate it, you start by creating a free body diagram. It is sad you don't understand basic physics.

It's like putting your car so it is touching a fire hydrant, and then trying to shear off the hydrant by hitting the car's accelerator. It won't happen because you've got no momentum. Now, back your car up 500 feet, hit the accelerator, and head straight for the same fire hydrant and you will shear it off no problem. That's because the car has kinetic energy i.e. momentum of mass x velocity.

dr-cox-gif.gif

How the F has there not been whistle blowers on this if it was truly a government job.

For the same reason I was called a nut job by a lot of people when I was telling them all their info was being collected by the NSA. It was in plain sight with thousands of employees and the American public was blind as hell about it. See you could have 10 people being in the know and 500 people helping to carry out this plan that had no clue they were even involved in something. Just like how hundreds of people have worked in Area 51 over the years but only have clearance for just a tiny fraction of the final product.

There is no momentum pushing up. There is a force pushing up. To calculate it, you start by creating a free body diagram. It is sad you don't understand basic physics.

It's like putting your car so it is touching a fire hydrant, and then trying to shear off the hydrant by hitting the car's accelerator. It won't happen because you've got no momentum. Now, back your car up 500 feet, hit the accelerator, and head straight for the same fire hydrant and you will shear it off no problem. That's because the car has kinetic energy i.e. momentum of mass x velocity.

dr-cox-gif.gif
Wrong again. I like your gif depicting yourself, perhaps you could have a more pleasant one if you stop being foolish....did the top half of the building raise up to the sky and then push downwards?

Combination of the Saudi Arabians and the cons. Retribution from the Saudis, and a "use this crisis to our advantage from the cons.".
You're underestimating the value of being over in the Middle East Clone, at least as the cons see it.
Retribution for what? Who do you mean by "cons"? How about the other, basic questions I asked?

I have no idea what you mean about underestimating the value, etc.

Retribution for what? Who do you mean by "cons"? How about the other, basic questions I asked?

I have no idea what you mean about underestimating the value, etc.
the neocons are globalists and banksters and royals. the retribution is: "stop buying Saudi oil and start refining your own in the USA", strategy. they hate that stuff in Saudi land.

On 1 February 2011, Edmonds published a story on her own website, adding details of events she described as taking place in April 2001. The account is of another translator's description of meetings with an Iranian informant months before 9/11, and FBI agents' reaction to it:

Bin Laden’s group is planning a massive terrorist attack in the United States. The order has been issued. They are targeting major cities, big metropolitan cities; they think four or five cities; New York City, Chicago, Washington DC, and San Francisco; possibly Los Angeles or Las Vegas. They will use airplanes to carry out the attacks. They said that some of the individuals involved in carrying this out are already in the United States. They are here in the U.S.; living among us, and I believe some in US government already know about all of this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT