ADVERTISEMENT

Newly Released Emails from Clinton Advisor Show Classified Info Mishandled...

I almost clicked on the article then I saw "hannity.com" and thought better of it.

Should we link the story to where Mike Pence's email account got hacked when he was governor? Or the mishandling of emails, which all got deleted, under Condi and Powell? No? It's only a story when it's the wicked witch of the west. Got it.

I know Orange Jesus is having another bad week and more and more sane people are getting on board with just how much of a mentally deranged lunatic he is, but do you really think the right's attempt to deflect from that by drumming up more "Hillary email" controversy is going to make that better or go away?

Smh. Pathetic.

Last edited:
I almost clicked on the article then I saw "hannity.com" and thought better of it.

Should we link the story to where Mike Pence's email account got hacked when he was governor? Or the mishandling of emails, which all got deleted, under Condi and Powell? No? It's only a story when it's the wicked witch of the west. Got it.

I know Orange Jesus is having another bad week and more and more sane people are getting on board with just how much of a mentally deranged lunatic he is, but do you really think the right's attempt to deflect from that by drumming up more "Hillary email" controversy is going to make that better or go away?

Smh. Pathetic.
So you want Trump to fail so that the middle class gets screwed?

So you want Trump to fail so that the middle class gets screwed?

I'm not sure how you made that leap. I'm seriously failing to make the connection between putting the whole Hillary email controversy to rest and the middle class getting screwed.

The middle class has been getting screwed since January 20, 1981. The middle class is almost non-existent today. A private email server or the mishandling of classified information has nothing to do with that.

In terms of Trump, I only want him to fail as in what's bad for America. I believe the ACA needs fixed, not completely deep-sixed, so in that respect, I'm glad Trump's health care plan failed. In terms of Trump/Goldman Sachs' Tax Proposal, I hope that fails as well--because I see nothing in there that will be beneficial to the middle class. In fact, I see a shifting tax burden to the middle class while Wall Street and the Trump family make out like bandits.

I want America to be successful, no matter who's president. But if you seriously believe Trump is the champion of the middle class, then I would like to sell you some pictures I took with Santa Claus after he came down my chimney last Christmas.

she invented the russia crap to cover this up

Well, thank God we don't have a president now that makes shit up.

giphy.gif

he doesn't, but Obama did and hills did

fixthis_large.jpg

Lol, if you actually believe that Donald Trump doesn't ever lie, make shit up, and pull random nonsense out of his ass, then I don't know that there is anything I could say that would help you.

We get it. You are part of a small percentage of people in the country who believes nothing Obama did was right, the Bureau of Labor statistics are fake news (until Trump becomes president), and that Donald Trump is above reproach. I used to believe in Santa Claus and that Hulk Hogan actually beat people up in the ring, too. Then i reached the age of reason and developed a more intelligible view of reality. I'm sorry you and a select few in our country have yet to get there. Hopefully some day you will.

Reactions: soybean and InsHAWK
fact: she invented Russian crap as a cover
So she is making all of these agents pretend like they are investigating and colluding with them to generate fake info? Or has she planted all the false info out there and they are actually investigating and finding what she staged?

So she is making all of these agents pretend like they are investigating and colluding with them to generate fake info? Or has she planted all the false info out there and they are actually investigating and finding what she staged?
nobody is investigating jack

Oh, and Hillary isn't president nor is she running for public office again.

Let it go.
She is making her "i got screwed " tour right now. She needs to let it go and admit ahe is a terrible candidate and is solely responsible for her loss.

There is certainly speculation that she wants to run again.

Jake Tapper on CNN floated it on a panel the other day. Everything coming out of her PR camp sure looks like she is wanting to run.

"It's her turn" after all. And I certainly remember all the "I'm with her" circle jerking. It will be simple to just plug her back in.

I would start with Wisconsin and Michigan though. Just sayin

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ2BJZ
Trump thinks Andrew Jackson could have stopped the civil war. What does either comment prove?
That they are both the worst candidates in history and we can thank the democrat party for sticking us with both of them?

Smh. Pathetic.
Would you rather have more "spin the wheel of deflection" by the left?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT