ADVERTISEMENT

Newsom and Whitmer or Raimando Would Crush Trump!

190107-resnick-harris-tease_gut90b

I'd never vote for anyone who restricted people from travelling to their second home.
You would never vote for anyone with a “D” next to their name, so your opinion hardly matters. Leave this to those who have critical thinking skills and are not a slave to one party’s agenda.

I voted for Biden in 2020 but would not vote him this year. I am thrilled Biden looked so bad and will drop out.

Newsom and Whitmer or Raimando would crush Trump and would get my vote.
jo the house plant would pull down more votes than Gayvin the marxist nazi dictator even before the late night “adjustments!” 🤡💩

Reactions: HIWILLE
Sam Seder said last night that Morning Joeys commentary would be a big clue about what happens next. He believes Joe Biden and others in the WH take the pulse of things from MJ show. One of his comments was MJ is for Biden what Fox and Friends is for Orange Jesus

Posting this before watching

Joe: We know Joe Biden can govern, but can he run for president in 2024?

You already had a chance. You voted for Biden. And you'll 100% do it again.
If it’s Trump vs. a houseplant I’m on team houseplant. Unfortunately it is looking more and more like those are our choices.

But, I would vote for virtually any non-MAGA Republican over Biden. Romney, Cheney, Kinzinger, etc. all easily get my vote. I may not like all their policies, but I don’t question their allegiance to the country and they are all intelligent people capable of tackling tough issues.

Not comical. Necessary. And I wouldn't be happy about this is I were GOP and we dump Joe. Who would you rather face? A senile old man who has to be helped down the stairs by his wife? Or a young Dem who can actually campaign and will make Trump look ancient?
Do your HIV meds cause delusions?

I too think anyone but joe could beat trump.

That said, Does anyone see the irony that the “democratic” party/reps in the last year or two have (I) brought numerous litigation matters to keep trump off the ballot, (2) brought numerous litigation matters to keep rfk off the ballot, and (3) now that the lie of his competency has been exposed, is considering keeping off the ballot (by fiat?) the candidate its voters selected to run for president?

Meanwhile ohio republicans passing legislation to allow Biden to be on the ballot despite the nominating convention after the deadline.

Dogs and cats living together indeed.

Wake up Mika, it’s over. Time to switch horses

Mika: The one thing we know about Biden is he wins when it matters

• Haha
Reactions: BDE420
I saw Biden speak in person in 2020. He was a completely different man then. Biden from 2020 would have crushed this Trump. But this isn't the same Biden anymore.

Yep, go back and watch Biden vs Paul Ryan. He was dominant. He has long been outstanding on the debate stage. Emma on Majority Report said last night, this was Peyton Manning trying to throw a football in the final games of his career. That’s not far off.

You mean Dems see someone who shouldn't run for re-election & might so something about it? You prefer swearing allegiance to someone grossly incompetent like the GOP has done?

It’s been obvious he shouldn’t run for months if not a year.

Anytime anyone pointed out his decline we were told he was sharp as a tack and the videos of him stumbling were deep fakes

Dems should have done something about this a long time ago.

It’s been obvious he shouldn’t run for months if not a year.

Anytime anyone pointed out his decline we were told he was sharp as a tack and the videos of him stumbling were deep fakes

Dems should have done something about this a long time ago.
Similar to Republicans should have benched Trump a long time ago. Yet they still cater to him. And allow him to run the party similar to televangelist. Both parties are failures here.

Not comical. Necessary. And I wouldn't be happy about this is I were GOP and we dump Joe. Who would you rather face? A senile old man who has to be helped down the stairs by his wife? Or a young Dem who can actually campaign and will make Trump look ancient?
I'd rather face Biden. But who's going to take the nominee for the democrats? That person is playing against a stacked deck. Not saying they can't win but it's going to be extremely difficult. As of right now we are talking about 4 months until the election. That's not a lot of time to get that nominees name out there. Plus with early voting it reduces that time in certain states. Take a state like Pennsylvania that the Dems have to win. They start voting in early September.

Good stuff here from the Morning Joeys

Rev. Al: Question after last night is not what will happen to Biden but what will happen to us?

• Haha
Reactions: BDE420
I'd rather face Biden. But who's going to take the nominee for the democrats? That person is playing against a stacked deck. Not saying they can't win but it's going to be extremely difficult. As of right now we are talking about 4 months until the election. That's not a lot of time to get that nominees name out there. Plus with early voting it reduces that time in certain states. Take a state like Pennsylvania that the Dems have to win. They start voting in early September.
Difficult? Yes. But doable. We haven't even entered the official start of the general election yet. It took almost to this point in time for the Dems to settle on a nominee in 2016. And even then there was big reservations.

Dems can replace Biden. They can get a candidate who is young, fresh, and ready to campaign fulltime. America is sick of both Biden and Trump. A would imagine that a new candidate would be a welcome option.

Difficult? Yes. But doable. We haven't even entered the official start of the general election yet. It took almost to this point in time for the Dems to settle on a nominee in 2016. And even then there was big reservations.

Dems can replace Biden. They can get a candidate who is young, fresh, and ready to campaign fulltime. America is sick of both Biden and Trump. A would imagine that a new candidate would be a welcome option.
Is Kamala going to move aside quietly? You really think they'll go young and not established? Or do hope that? I was hoping for younger in the Republican primary but it didn't happen. I still hope we can eventually get rid of the 2 party system but it's probably just hope at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT