ADVERTISEMENT

Nic Bouzakis to Ohio State

The wrestlers we are talking about now and coming up are in my wheelhouse. I have for boys that wrestle when they want to. They’re good, but I don’t push. So, my son knows Riggins and loves the kid. He’s going to be a good one. He works hard, you don’t wrestle at Waverly if you don’t. It’s like a youth Olympic training center.

My kids have wrestled with all these kids since they were five. I will know who is legit in Iowa or not. My son is cool with Riggins and where he told me he was going without question. He could be wrong, things change. I would never say because of bidding wars and it’s his and his family’s choice to disclose that. Good people, btw. His dad volunteers for everything.

Sans my kid's have also wrestled with all of these kid's (Placed way higher and in 3A not in lowly 2A) and so far I'm batting .1000% with my predictions (Nate) But my connections are not only in the Cedar Valley but also where most of the D1 kids are from nowadays, Central Iowa. Garvin won't be at Iowa and don't write off Riggins to Iowa. Iowa is in good shape with who they want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT