ADVERTISEMENT

No message

The military with help from the Chinese are shackling your likes in a train car one by one. Slowly.

Reactions: naturalmwa
DoOt6md.jpg

I am severely disappointed in this place since deciding to stop by more often. A poster messes up a thread and not one of the regulars have posted a certain picture that is required when this happens? Come on

I am severely disappointed in this place since deciding to stop by more often. A poster messes up a thread and not one of the regulars have posted a certain picture that is required when this happens? Come on

It's cotdam ridiculous, really.

I understand it's difficult to drop by hrot outside of having a gambling issue.

When I first started posting in the lounge I got a lot of "welcomes" except by a certain poster who feels he is bigger than the rest of us due to the amount he donates.

Personally I think it's due to all of the semen he has guzzled trying to defend a mediocre football team.... But I digress.

Welcome welcome welcome
Apparently this poster you speak of is a double the donations,.."double the success type,?"

Yeah, that's what's wrong with America.

Apparently this poster you speak of is a double the donations,.."double the success type,?"

Yeah, that's what's wrong with America.

No, it's the opposite actually. He defends everything black and gold. I think he doesn't want to believe he has supported mediocrity so "we" the fans are actually the problem not the product on the field.

No, it's the opposite actually. He defends everything black and gold. I think he doesn't want to believe he has supported mediocrity so "we" the fans are actually the problem not the product on the field.
Nice, I must troll him.

I understand it's difficult to drop by hrot outside of having a gambling issue.

I feel like you ran this sentence through your head a couple different ways, but all sounded equally retarded. Eventually you just gave up and went with this variation

I feel like you ran this sentence through your head a couple different ways, but all sounded equally retarded. Eventually you just gave up and went with this variation

Are you trying to check raise me, brah

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT