ADVERTISEMENT

No, we're not going to forget

Funny, Google that story and it's only has two links and one says this:

Read with caution. This story is only being covered by news sources that have not been evaluated for good reporting practices by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform.

Reactions: Joes Place
A tweet is what you're using as your "personal" experience?

At one point or another I'm sure I argued every point on that tweet, and I doubt any reasonable opposition here would disagree with that. Why is it necessary that any given answer to a question be something that I originally typed. That doesn't sound reasonable.

Again, who do you personally who is affected by getting the vaccine?
I already addressed that. Funny we should be talking about this at this particular time because I just found out over the weekend that a good buddy of mine was in the ER with a blood clot in his lungs. He's 47 and I know for sure he was vaccinated.

Thankfully, since I'm unvaccinated that's not something I have to worry about.

I addressed why I'm not a very good person to ask this question. People will undoubtedly not feel compelled to talk about medical problems with me after I warned them about it. People are not forthcoming with medical problems to begin with, wouldn't want to tell me, and they might be compelled to not equate their medical issues with the vaccine even if it was the cause.

Review of 11 covid vaccine trials. It’s odd how many of the placebos in the studies were undefined. They’re ‘just placebos’ it seems.

Except for the Oxford-AZ trial. That one was defined.

It consisted of 4 multicentric trials: COV001 phase 1 trial in the UK (n = 1077), COV002 in the UK (n = 10,673), COV003 in Brazil (10,002), and COV005 in South Africa (n = 1049). These were randomized controlled trials, three of them were single-blinded and COV005 was double-blinded. In these trials, the test vaccine ChAdOx1 CoV-19 was compared with the control MenACWY vaccine. The interim analysis of the safety and efficacy of the pooled data of these trials was published.

Review of 11 covid vaccine trials. It’s odd how many of the placebos in the studies were undefined.

I'm referring to YOUR Astra Zeneca link.

Are you capable of admitting that the data YOU posted demonstrates their vaccine is "as safe as" a saline placebo?

Which is what those data show.

the test vaccine ChAdOx1 CoV-19 was compared with the control MenACWY vaccine. The interim analysis of the safety and efficacy of the pooled data of these trials was published.

Is there a reason that testing a new vaccine against one w/ an established and adequate safety profile is "bad"?

This is exactly how we test devices and medicines in the Western world...

(Reuters) “The Brazilian trial of the COVID-19 vaccine candidate by the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca WOULD HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED if the volunteer who died had been part of the active arm, a source familiar with the situation said on Wednesday.” (emphasis added)

But nope. They died after a meningitis ‘placebo’ injection so it’s all cool. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: naturalbornhawk

Funny, Google that story and it's only has two links and one says this:

Read with caution. This story is only being covered by news sources that have not been evaluated for good reporting practices by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform.

Now why wouldn't they want to cover this?

If he was so busy "treating patients", what was he doing "on the internet"?

What is "everything" he was censored on that was "proven to be right"?

Let's get his list and document that part. Because he's pretty much just a bloviating idiot in his rant here.
My bet is on "hydroxychloroquine" and "ivermectin", which is he demonstrably NOT "right" on, and has been proven wrong by multiple groups of scientists.

It's strange. I've had 3 jabs and a majority of the people I know have also had that many or more. I have heard of zero issues of those that got vaccinated.

Somehow though people are still drawn to Twitter conspiracy theories? Are there people on this board who know of REAL issues someone is dealing with? Not Twitter "stories".

I have a coworker who developed guillain-barre syndrome after receiving a covid vaccination,.. Disrupted his motor skills for a period of time, but pretty much back to normal after 4-6 months.

I have a coworker who developed guillain-barre syndrome after receiving a covid vaccination
Which can also occur after many other vaccines OR viral exposures.

If you get it from a vaccine, it's a good bet you were going to get it from a virus exposure.

Damn people are dumb if they actually believe that.

While the exact cause of GBS is unknown, it often develops several weeks following respiratory tract and gastrointestinal infections. The more common infections associated with GBS are influenza (flu), camphylobacter (bacteria in contaminated or undercooked food), cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr virus, hepatitis (A, B, C, and E), HIV, and COVID-19.

Rarely, GBS may occur after receiving some childhood and influenza vaccines.

Which can also occur after many other vaccines OR viral exposures.

If you get it from a vaccine, it's a good bet you were going to get it from a virus exposure.

It's not terribly uncommon,.. In fact I'm personally aware of two other cases of guillian-barre, and both of those were associated with flu vaccinations..

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
This is (some of) the data they referred to in their ‘Op Ed’, which is more science than you ever bring to the board.

Let us know when CIDRAP endorses that 💩 study you posted on the awesomeness of filthy, cloth face-diapers for the prevention of covid.

I've learned that in many cases (not always) the longer Joe takes to respond, the dumber his excuses are. Looking forward to this one.

This is (some of) the data they referred to in their ‘Op Ed’, which is more science than you ever bring to the board.

And those data imply Excess Deaths from COVID, Cletus. They attribute NOTHING to the vaccines.

Remember? Covid causes long-term health-related problems at a FAR higher rate than the vaccines do.

And remember which "counties" tend to avoid vaccines? The Republican-dominated ones...

It's not terribly uncommon,.. In fact I'm personally aware of two other cases of guillian-barre, and both of those were associated with flu vaccinations..
It is MUCH MORE common in response to viral infections.

Which is what Yale tells you in the link. Google those numbers up, if you want.

Did you even read it?
I read enough of it.
And your buddy linked one of the sources, which makes no mention of linking "vaccinations" to "excess deaths".

And we already clearly know that Covid causes lots of serious, long term health problems. Like diabetes, etc, which makes people who cannot get care far more likely to end up dead later.

Did your "Op Ed" find this data?

Mortality risks are 2x higher within the 2 years following Covid infection.

After 2 years, mortality rates are the same for the next 1.5 years.
Ergo: MANY of the excess deaths very likely CAN be attributed to Covid sequelae and complications.

And those data imply Excess Deaths from COVID, Cletus. They attribute NOTHING to the vaccines.
You simply can't say the bolded. It is at least possible, if not highly probable.

Remember? Covid causes long-term health-related problems at a FAR higher rate than the vaccines do.
Highly, highly doubtful.

And remember which "counties" tend to avoid vaccines? The Republican-dominated ones...
Was the medical mismanagement happening more in the red states? Someone should start looking into that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT