ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Fauci has publicly admitted to being a Total Fraud

Will Joes Place apologize or dig in?

• Total voters
Yes; excerpts. As in ‘quotations’.

I quoted from a Fauci article that said intramuscular vaccinations to stop the spread of respiratory mucosal disease do not work. They’ve been a ‘public health FAILURE’.

But that statement - written as it was in layman’s terms - is obviously still too much for your tiny brain to comprehend. How many of those ‘failed’ boosters have you had?

SMFH, indeed. 🤣 🤣 🤣
LOL - "excerpts" is not equivalent to "quotations".

You can't help yourself, can you?

LOL - "excerpts" is not equivalent to "quotations".

You can't help yourself, can you?
You’re beyond stupid.

Fauci and his accomplices said the quiet part out loud; these vaccines - and similarly the flu shot - don’t work. They CANNOT work, because you can’t induce immunity for a respiratory mucosal disease via muscular injection. Here’s what they said about the flu shot:

…influenza had for many decades been the deadliest viral respiratory disease, one for which only less than suboptimal vaccines are available.

…influenza vaccines
have never been able to elicit durable protective immunity against seasonal influenza virus strains, even against non-drifted strains.

…after more than 60 years of experience with influenza vaccines, very little improvement in vaccine prevention of infection has been noted.

Yet they and their ilk continue to push this crap in public, all in pursuit of profit.

Public. Health. Failure.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I'm not worked up about anything man.

This really wasn't supposed to be that crazy.

You were able to immediately identify that a hetero flag during pride month gave off ick vibes similar to MTG. In what should have been a super easy back and forth you can't give a random name.for the ice vibes of a ( example) a confederate pride flag.
I just changed my avatar photo to a hetero flag. Doesn’t really have a correlation to pride month as the flags I drive past every day on my way to work are out year round.
I guess I should let them know it’s ridiculous that they have them out during straight pride month.
I thought we were supposed to coexist?
Plus I’m trying to grow my business. Pride stuff sells especially well during this time of the year and I see a great opportunity to grow my sales by allowing people to display their straight pride.

I just changed my avatar photo to a hetero flag. Doesn’t really have a correlation to pride month as the flags I drive past every day on my way to work are out year round.
I guess I should let them know it’s ridiculous that they have them out during straight pride month.
I thought we were supposed to coexist?
Plus I’m trying to grow my business. Pride stuff sells especially well during this time of the year and I see a great opportunity to grow my sales by allowing people to display their straight pride.
Really, you shouldn't have to let anyone know and if society was half as accepting as the left likes to pretend no one would have ever even asked you the question.

If you have a business to grow, worry about the people that give you money, not what Huey is worried about, that guy doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together.

You’re beyond stupid.

Fauci and his accomplices said the quiet part out loud; these vaccines - and similarly the flu shot - don’t work. They CANNOT work, because you can’t induce immunity for a respiratory mucosal disease via muscular injection. Here’s what they said about the flu shot:

…influenza had for many decades been the deadliest viral respiratory disease, one for which only less than suboptimal vaccines are available.

…influenza vaccines
have never been able to elicit durable protective immunity against seasonal influenza virus strains, even against non-drifted strains.

…after more than 60 years of experience with influenza vaccines, very little improvement in vaccine prevention of infection has been noted.

Yet they and their ilk continue to push this crap in public, all in pursuit of profit.

Public. Health. Failure.

No. They didn't. You're making shit up.

You’re beyond stupid.

…influenza vaccines

Public. Health. Failure.

So now the flu shots don't work? What about small pox, diphtheria, tetanus, hepatitis, etc.? Are those all just made up to draw in the cash?

I don’t think anyone or anything forces me to see them. Unless you want to blame my eyes and glasses for making me see them when I drive by.
You are the one that claimed it. I'm done here, since you've done a complete reversal from being forced to see flags, to no one or nothing forces you to see them.

• Haha
Reactions: TurdGamete
So now the flu shots don't work? What about small pox, diphtheria, tetanus, hepatitis, etc.? Are those all just made up to draw in the cash?
I was forced to get the flu shot every year in the AF and I'm pretty sure I've gotten it every year since retiring and never once got the flu. I missed it last year and got Flu B in the spring and it kicked my arse. I got through COVID in under 5 days...took 11 days to fully recover from the flu and I felt much worse during it than COVID.

• Haha
Go read the cell.com article. According to Fauci they’ve never succeeded in finding a truly effective vaccine for influenza A, SARS-CoV-2, endemic coronaviruses, RSV, and many other “common cold” viruses. His words, not mine.

‘Public health failure’ is a rather strong statement. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Go read the cell.com article. According to Fauci they’ve never succeeded in finding a truly effective vaccine for influenza A, SARS-CoV-2, endemic coronaviruses, RSV, and many other “common cold” viruses. His words, not mine.

No. He was citing the need for more effective (ie smallopox, polio, etc.) vaccines for mucosal respiratory viruses. Because they spread so easily and mutate so much.

You're a gullible rube.

From ChatGPT:

Dr. Anthony Fauci, in a co-authored paper published in January 2023, discussed the challenges of developing effective vaccines for mucosal respiratory viruses like COVID-19. He pointed out that traditional injectable vaccines have generally been less successful in controlling these types of viruses compared to other pathogens. This is because mucosal respiratory viruses, such as those causing COVID-19 and influenza, primarily infect the upper respiratory tract, where they can evade the systemic immune responses typically induced by injectable vaccines.

Fauci and his co-authors specifically stated that "none of the predominantly mucosal respiratory viruses have ever been effectively controlled by vaccines" and highlighted the need for developing vaccines that elicit strong mucosal immunity to provide better protection against these viruses (American Council on Science and Health) (NIAID Website) (MDPI). This was not an outright declaration of "public health failure" for all injectable vaccines but rather an acknowledgment of the unique challenges posed by respiratory viruses and the potential benefits of alternative vaccination strategies, such as mucosal vaccines.

For more detailed information, you can refer to the articles and the paper published on these topics by visiting the American Council on Science and Health, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and the MDPI journal.

This one? https://www.cell.com/cell-host-microbe/fulltext/S1931-3128(22)00572-8

So from the entire article "public health failure" is all you took away from that? Maybe they are holding themselves to a higher standard.

What I took from the same article:
  • Respiratory viruses like influenza A and SARS-CoV-2 replicate quickly in the respiratory mucosa, leading to incomplete and short-lived immunity, posing challenges (not failures) for vaccine development.
  • Despite these challenges, successful vaccines, such as the rapid development and deployment of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines, have saved numerous lives and helped control the pandemic.
  • Important questions for future vaccines include the efficacy of non-replicating vaccines, the benefits of multi-antigen versus single-antigen vaccines, the optimal doses and schedules, and innovative strategies like mucosal/systemic "prime-boost."
  • Past successes with live virus vaccines for systemic respiratory viruses demonstrate the potential for effective vaccines that engage the full immune system, highlighting the need for continued research and innovative approaches to develop next-generation vaccines.
Why do you hate science and seemingly celebrate failure? Maybe share with us your end goal? End research? Stop trying? Why does Fauci need to be the villain in the story? Society sure loves its villains, don't they?

Sonny from AIR, "Once they've built you as high as they possibly can, they're gonna tear you back down - it's the most predictable pattern."

You are the one that claimed it. I'm done here, since you've done a complete reversal from being forced to see flags, to no one or nothing forces you to see them.
I’d love for you to show me where I was forced to see them.
I’m done here. I’m not interested in talking to someone bashing me for being straight.

I'm not even bashing you for being stupid and dishonest. So grow up.
So you didn’t find where I supposedly said it. Got it! By the way, why are you so upset and coming after me for nothing? Who pissed in your Cheerios yesterday and again this morning?

All these years all still debating vaccine sense and nonsense. Like everything else it's sort of split between the informed and uninformed/misinformed. Intelligent vs. dumb.

The Stupid TV crowd takes the vaccine is bullshit. No surprise as conservative media uses its machinery to contradict logic and reason at every turn to fuel the antagonism its audience expects.

Holy sheet! The balls on this congresscritter, warning a witness he better be careful with the facts he’s about to disclose!?! :eek:

DC is corruption.
Corruption is DC.

• Wow
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Tv Land Teacher GIF by Teachers on TV Land

Coexist baby!

Not a leftist, but I'll sleep better at night knowing I chose to follow the side of a medically trained professional during a global pandemic of epic proportions than a the side of a guy who admitted he downplayed the severity of it and suggested we put light and bleach in the body as a solution.

But whatever, I don't care, follow who you want, it's your right as an American to be ignorant, just like those who mocked warnings given and then died of COVID (see HermanCainAward subReddit)

I am pretty sure you and your family members don't head down to your nearest congressional office when you need medical advice or have aches and pains, you just have your heads so far up your political a$$ that you will set aside logic and common sense just to support your party.
What happened to Covid? Why aren’t the unvaccinated dead? Please answer.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Did any of you anti science losers have friends or family die from covid?

I did. So f_ck off.

Guaranteed, you are the same mfers who make fun of climate change on a cool day.
I knew people that died ‘with’ covid. We’re mortal creatures; it’s what we do.

Approximately 14,000,000 deaths have occurred in the US since Trump issued his infamous ‘2 weeks to flatten the curve’ bullshit proclamation. About 1.2 million (or one in every 11.5) of those were ‘with’ covid.

Stop being so dramatic.

I knew people that died ‘with’ covid. We’re mortal creatures; it’s what we do.

Approximately 14,000,000 deaths have occurred in the US since Trump issued his infamous ‘2 weeks to flatten the curve’ bullshit proclamation. About 1.2 million (or one in every 11.5) of those were ‘with’ covid.

Stop being so dramatic.
Yeah, you're right. Covid is a made up conspiracy create by dr. fauci.

Shocking. Another conspiracy.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT