ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Fauci has publicly admitted to being a Total Fraud

Will Joes Place apologize or dig in?

• Total voters
You either.

You have your days where you’re just trolling and being purposely obtuse. This is one of them.
Fwiw, I think they are both cringe. I had no idea there was a straight flag.

"You either"?

Cringe is cringe bro, the only difference is telling alphabet people it's dumb might hurt someone's feelings, and God forbid we do that.

I just asked what your flag avatar was. You told me and I called it ridiculous. I didn’t demand you take it down. Leave it up for all I care. Makes you look silly, but that’s your call.
But you called it ridiculous and made it a point to call it out when it wasn’t doing any harm at all. You think it’s ridiculous that I’m happy to be straight.

But you called it ridiculous and made it a point to call it out when it wasn’t doing any harm at all. You think it’s ridiculous that I’m happy to be straight.
It's the combination of avatar and homophobic slur.

It's just a flag. Sure.

Fwiw, I think they are both cringe. I had no idea there was a straight flag.

"You either"?

Cringe is cringe bro, the only difference is telling alphabet people it's dumb might hurt someone's feelings, and God forbid we do that.
Exactly. We don’t have to make a huge deal out of something. I don’t give two shits if someone is gay yet I have to see flags everyday and hear about it for a month.
If I say anything about it I’m a bigot.

Exactly. We don’t have to make a huge deal out of something. I don’t give two shits if someone is gay yet I have to see flags everyday and hear about it for a month.
Who's forcing you to see flags and hear things? Unless it's the things in your mind.

Reactions: McLovin32
There is no rationale on this. Rocky is a smart guy and he won't touch my question for a reason.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Btw I’d tend to disagree. Nothing compares to MtG well besides a heaping pile of poop.
That is why his response will be Interesting.

His response was not, let me associate it with a straight person. It was, let me associate it with a Neanderthal.

Is he going to fall back on straight/straight gay/gay and act like mtg wasn't chosen on purpose or is he going to pick the most over the top person possible.

We shall see.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
??? I stated in this post that Biden said everyone that didn’t get the vaccine was going to catch the dead.
You have been asked multiple times to post the quote you keep claiming. You have thus far failed to do so. I'll give you one more chance - seriously. Your next post directed at me must be verifiable evidence of Biden saying you would die if you didn't get vaccinated. A direct quote. If you fail again, you're lying.

Watch the f**king road. All you worthless maggots do is piss and moan about things which don't really matter. And say you’re forced.
Hahahahha weird that this whole flag topic was brought up by someone saying my photo is ridiculous. Now I’m not even allowed to look at anything but the road when I drive.

You have been asked multiple times to post the quote you keep claiming. You have thus far failed to do so. I'll give you one more chance - seriously. Your next post directed at me must be verifiable evidence of Biden saying you would die if you didn't get vaccinated. A direct quote. If you fail again, you're lying.
Well I already did bud.
But here it is again for you.
Starts at the 22 second mark.

Btw what were you going to do if I didn’t. Kick me off the message boards?

Hahahahha weird that this whole flag topic was brought up by someone saying my photo is ridiculous. Now I’m not even allowed to look at anything but the road when I drive.
What is your flag of? I'm usually too busy paying attention to the road and particularly to other drivers and especially to the stupid motorcyclists.

What is your flag of? I'm usually too busy paying attention to the road and particularly to other drivers and especially to the stupid motorcyclists.
Seems more like you are too busy finding small tidbits to complain about while skipping over 95% of the conversation that already took place.
I also hope you never hit a deer while staring at the road. They tend to come from the ditch on the side of the road. Maybe expand your vision a bit.

If the straight flag draws a comparison to MtG, who does the pride flag represent, in our political system?
Not following the question, but I’ll try.

My point about MTG is she is the in-your-face white trash type who bitches about Pride Month and LGBTQ issues, and uses props to try to make her point. I view his flag avatar the same way. It’s like walking around saying “What, don’t white lives matter?” Just dumb.

In terms of who does the pride flag represent?

My take is it is (largely?) a unifying symbol for the LGBTQ community. I’m sure many disagree with me on this. But to me it’s a sign of positive acceptance and evolution of societal attitudes about LGBTQ people.

On the downside, there is no question it has become over-commercialized and co-opted by corporations for both virtue-signaling and for profit. Similar to the pink ribbons for breast cancer awareness. But on balance, that’s pretty harmless, IMO. There are worse things.

Not following the question, but I’ll try.

My point about MTG is she is the in-your-face white trash type who bitches about Pride Month and LGBTQ issues, and uses props to try to make her point. I view his flag avatar the same way. It’s like walking around saying “What, don’t white lives matter?” Just dumb.

In terms of who does the pride flag represent?

My take is it is (largely?) a unifying symbol for the LGBTQ community. I’m sure many disagree with me on this. But to me it’s a sign of positive acceptance and evolution of societal attitudes about LGBTQ people.

On the downside, there is no question it has become over-commercialized and co-opted by corporations for both virtue-signaling and for profit. Similar to the pink ribbons for breast cancer awareness. But on balance, that’s pretty harmless, IMO. There are worse things.
I know you picked her because she is "in your face" or as I stated "over the top".

the straight flag is to Mtg as the pride flag is to...........

You were able to identify a person with the straight flag. An obnoxious, over the top, annoying, person.

Now do the pride flag.

@Formerly Rockymtnole

Last edited:
So you didn’t piss and moan about the Timberwolves in a Timberwolves thread when they beat the nuggets??
Not sure what that has to do with anything. But no, it turned into a game thread, as you know. I actually complimented the Wolves numerous times. You were the one crying and moaning about the officiating. Nonstop. I told you to get over it.

Seems more like you are too busy finding small tidbits to complain about while skipping over 95% of the conversation that already took place.
I also hope you never hit a deer while staring at the road. They tend to come from the ditch on the side of the road. Maybe expand your vision a bit.
If I'm too busy being forced to look at flags, the possibility of hitting a deer definitely increases.

Reactions: McLovin32
So what you're saying is Fauci was the most influential person on planet earth in 2020.

OR.....

In 2020, nearly every country in the world implemented some form of lockdown or mask mandate in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Over 190 countries enacted policies that included lockdowns, social distancing measures, and mask-wearing mandates to curb the spread of the virus.

Lockdown measures varied in strictness and duration, ranging from complete lockdowns to partial restrictions, such as curfews and travel bans. Mask mandates also differed, with some countries requiring masks in all public spaces, while others limited the requirement to indoor spaces or specific regions.

The World Health Organization (WHO) The controlling overlord, known as "Evil Fauci" and various other health authorities globally recommended these measures, which were widely adopted despite differences in enforcement and compliance levels.

AND....

Hey, ChatGPT, which were the first 10 countries to implement lockdowns?

The first country to institute a lockdown in response to the COVID-19 pandemic was China. The lockdown began in the city of Wuhan on January 23, 2020. Here are the next nine countries that followed with lockdown measures:

1. Italy - Nationwide lockdown starting March 9, 2020.
  2. Iran - Implemented restrictions in March 2020, with a more formal lockdown beginning on March 14, 2020.
  3. Spain - Nationwide lockdown starting March 14, 2020.
  4. France - Nationwide lockdown starting March 17, 2020.
  5. Germany - Began instituting lockdowns on a state-by-state basis starting in mid-March 2020, with a more coordinated approach by March 22, 2020.
  6. India - Nationwide lockdown starting March 25, 2020.
  7. United Kingdom - Nationwide lockdown starting March 23, 2020.
  8. South Africa - Nationwide lockdown starting March 27, 2020.
  9. New Zealand - Nationwide lockdown starting March 25, 2020.
  10. Argentina - Nationwide lockdown starting March 20, 2020.
You're preaching to a band of idiots. Funny how they ignore Trump and his Operation Warp Speed. He bragged on that until he figured it wasn't politically expedient.

The timing of all of this is also suspect. Wasn't there a major story just last week concerning the leader of the party of the the ones pushing this conspiracy theory the hardest?

So you have no problem with someone trying to force you to do something or making you do something in order to keep your job when in the end it didn’t really change any outcome after all?
I listed in a deleted thread what Covid did to my life because of what Biden and fauchi were saying which was all a bunch of BS.

But what does it matter that it ****ed with a bunch of peoples lives. LOL.

And what is it with you and this seatbelt thing? Did you skip over the part where I said they save lives but they don’t save 100% of lives. Also all kids that don’t wear a seatbelt don’t die. Unlike the president insinuating that everyone that didn’t get the vaccine was going to catch the death virus.

If a business determines that something is required for the health and safety of their employees, no I don’t have a problem with it.

When I did construction I had to wear a helmet and hearing protection. It was required and an inconvenience. We all did it and didn’t complain.

I know you picked her because she is "in your face" or as I stated "over the top".

the straight flag is to Mtg as the pride flag is to...........

You were able to identify a person with the straight flag. An obnoxious, over the top, annoying, person.

Now do the pride flag.
No, my point is his use of the “straight flag” is MTGish. Changing one’s avatar to the straight flag at the beginning of Pride Month is childish.

But you were able to identify a person to associate that with. What is the equivalent use of the pride flag?
You seem have this question in mind but it makes no sense. I didn’t associate the straight flag with MTG, it’s the attitude of being unnecessarily antagonistic in order to make a point. Especially if it involves a prop, or a graphic or sign.

That doesn't even make sense. Other than it is nonsensical and coming from you.
You and MTG are both loud, arrogant, looking for attention and wrong all the time.
The resemblance is striking.

Watch the f**king road. All you worthless maggots do is piss and moan about things which don't really matter. And say your forced.

If I'm too busy being forced to look at flags, the possibility of hitting a deer definitely increases.
I’m so confused. Are you watching the road or flags
Also who are you so angry at? What’s with the MAGA name calling?

You seem have this question in mind but it makes no sense. I didn’t associate the straight flag with MTG, it’s the attitude of being unnecessarily antagonistic in order to make a point. Especially if it involves a prop, or a graphic or sign.
And what person would represent the lefts version of posturing with the pride flag?

I'm assuming you view both as a version of posturing if that's fair.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT