ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2023 Recruiting Thread*****

We hadn’t been actively recruiting Merriweather for awhile. Didn’t bring him in for an official visit and landed guys rated higher than him. Only DL we’ve still been pursuing has been Gilbert.
Uh, he chose not to schedule an OV to Purdue. Can’t really blame either, probably realized Brohm is a piece of shit.

So the guys that are left are Allen, Gilbert, Tate, Newsom and Ray. Sounds like Iowa has a least a good shot with all but Gilbert. Ray has been pretty quiet so not sure what to think on that one.

Uh, he chose not to schedule an OV to Purdue. Can’t really blame either, probably realized Brohm is a piece of shit.
If that’s what you’d like to tell yourself then sure. If Purdue was serious about him, they’d have brought him in for an OV. He only took one so it’s not like they would’ve had to fight to grab one of the last remaining OV’s. We prioritized other higher-ranked guys who had already committed before Merriweather did.

If that’s what you’d like to tell yourself then sure. If Purdue was serious about him, they’d have brought him in for an OV. He only took one so it’s not like they would’ve had to fight to grab one of the last remaining OV’s. We prioritized other higher-ranked guys who had already committed before Merriweather did.
Don't you have a job? Or hobby? Get the hell outta here.

Dude its NOT up to the school who comes in for an OV. The player can only take 5 and its HIS decision. If he didn't come then he didn't want to visit. You can't just "bring him in" if he doesn't want to....

That list also has Kansas ahead of Purdue so color me a wee bit skeptical.
Jeebus none of the verified data show anything different than the truth that Iowas fanbase and program value are appx 2.5 times that of Purdue. Iowa is one of the top five or six in the conference by any measure. Purdue is near the bottom.

i like Purdue but you are blind and blinkered.

do you also support Trump and QAnon and the fascist GQP?

Jeebus none of the verified data show anything different than the truth that Iowas fanbase and program value are appx 2.5 times that of Purdue. Iowa is one of the top five or six in the conference by any measure. Purdue is near the bottom.

Get that self loathing bullshit out of the Recruiting thread

Shut the hell up. This is the football board, take your politics elsewhere.

Get that self loathing bullshit out of the Recruiting thread
Wrong. It's the self-loathing, violent, ignorant, corrupt, and fascist politicians and their beta-male supporters that intrude into my community and make life difficult, so when a poster refuses to accept demonstrable facts, I will call him out on his willful ignorance. Football is driven by money and money is driving everything these days, so if you're unwilling to make any obvious connections so you can have your sheltered and safe dopamine hits from recruiting news, and my comments make you feel unsafe, feel free to put me on ignore.

Reactions: Ree4
I have come to the conclusion DGBSJ is actually Kakert. It is a clever ruse to force everyone to pay Lounge dues since that BS isn't tolerated there. Not working for me. Just one more on ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
Wrong. It's the self-loathing, violent, ignorant, corrupt, and fascist politicians and their beta-male supporters that intrude into my community and make life difficult, so when a poster refuses to accept demonstrable facts, I will call him out on his willful ignorance. Football is driven by money and money is driving everything these days, so if you're unwilling to make any obvious connections so you can have your sheltered and safe dopamine hits from recruiting news, and my comments make you feel unsafe, feel free to put me on ignore.
The funniest thing is You thinking I need shelter or would feel unsafe from someone's words . I don't think it is too much to ask to keep politics in the OT section and to not call half of Your Countrymen Fascists , is it? I mean Your prior point may have gotten some traction had it not been finished with political hate speech . Not a hard concept even for an old boot like Me to understand .

Decaf an option?
If not there is an entire forum where these types of discussions can occur. Because much like you many here aren't fans of people who intrude into this community and make this difficult.

ADVERTISEMENT