ADVERTISEMENT

***Offical UM vs Iowa Game Thread***

C.J. knew where he was going to throw that pass before the ball was even snapped on the previous play. Didn't even look for another receiver.

T.D. Wadley! Nice!

They've actually kept it a game with essentially no passing attack. Just goes to show anything can happen in college football.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Not seeing where the ball "almost" came out but maybe if they say enough times it might come true.

That wasn't on Falconer. There was a wide window in front of him and as soon as CJB realized he was open he gunned it slightly behind the receiver.

Not sure what to think of this game so far. D has played pretty well, O has been pretty, "meh" like most of the year and Michigan hasn't been very sharp at all. Should actually be ahead but I'm happy to be in it and only down 2 at the half. Hope Michigan continues to sleepwalk and doesn't wake up for the 2nd half.

Defense is playing their hearts out. Hope they don't get gassed. Offense has got to score some points. Wide receivers are so bad!

i hate going for 2 until you have to, i think its the dumbest thing coaches can do. to me going for 2 there in the 2ng qtr says you dont think you will be able to score again.

Pretty much. We are known for our EXCELLENT in game coaching, so have to keep up our reputation

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT