ADVERTISEMENT

***Offical UM vs Iowa Game Thread***

Michigan's defenders are essentially holding within the first 5 yards of the LOS on our pass plays.

They should stop doing that so we can pass the ball more. Either that or the refs should bend the rules to make Michigan stop doing that...........Thank you.

This offenses is so embarrassingly pathetic. We could be winning.

On a free kick if it goes OB is there a flag? In other words, was that a bad play there by king to field that? I don't really care, just curious?
It wasn't close enough to being out of bounds for him to stand there and watch it. If he had waited for it to go out and it didn't, THAT would be a bad play.

It wasn't close enough to being out of bounds for him to stand there and watch it. If he had waited for it to go out and it didn't, THAT would be a bad play.

It was close, but I'll agree with you. At any rate what is the rule?

Oh man. I was worried we were seriously going to finish the half with 10 passing yards.

Our OL is simply not good. Man, they've been getting pushed around and physically beat by opponents D lines all year. They block a play well on runs here and there but there's no consistency. Their pass blocking has been dismal at best.

is-this-real-life---meme-15141.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT