ADVERTISEMENT

***Offical UM vs Iowa Game Thread***

So...how many here thought that this would happen?

One? Two? Out of a hundred posters?

That might have been the best half of football Iowa has played this year.

i hate going for 2 until you have to, i think its the dumbest thing coaches can do. to me going for 2 there in the 2ng qtr says you dont think you will be able to score again.

Normally I'd agree, but how many chances will Iowa have is the problem you face.

So...how many here thought that this would happen?

One? Two? Out of a hundred posters?

That might have been the best half of football Iowa has played this year.

Not I. Good to see our D playing well. Offense is basically the same as it has been, other than realizing we need to get the ball in Wadley's hands in space. Just makes you think of the games we let slip through our hands this year.

Come on Hawks FINISH STRONG

Defense is playing their hearts out. Hope they don't get gassed. Offense has got to score some points. Wide receivers are so bad!
This could be a game where it comes down to our defense needing one stop to win the game. And based on recent history, that is hold-your-breath-adventure time....................

OK...

Spread them out, run it right at them. CJ, be decisive, be quick, let it go cause you can't allow them to out-quick the pass pro. GDGD, keep using their aggressiveness against them.

Defense, go after their QB. Looks like he has happy feet with rush up the middle.

BE AGGRESSIVE!

Well, it's set up perfectly. Only two more safeties and we win 12-10.

Just like in '85.

Except instead of Houghtlin's kick sailing through the uprights as time expires, it'll be Jaleel chasing Speight all the way back into his own end zone and dragging him to the turf as the clock hits 00:00...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT