ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official 2023 NCAA tournament games thread*****

Looks like AR is going to survive here but they really struggled against the press. Surprising considering how athletic they were supposed to be.

Reactions: longliveCS40
Looks like AR is going to survive here but they really struggled against the press. Surprising considering how athletic they were supposed to be.
Don’t watch them much but one of the announcers said they have struggled at the end of several games and blown some big leads.

Murray finally shooting good. FP needs to stop getting abused and we might get back in the game

I see Penn St is up 20 in their game, in the 2nd half.

Them a 10 and T-A&M a 7.

Good for them and the B1G.

That said, for the rest of the tournament that I will hardly be paying any attention to; Go B1G (except IU), Drake and whoever is playing ISU [Pitt tomorrow]!!

• Love
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Kennesaw doesn't look like a 14 seed, every year I say "you know, do you think Iowa can find a guard like <insert any random 13-16 seed team here>." That said, even if they are good on offense Fran and staff pass on defense...

Maybe TJ can kick another guy off the team at halftime to try and sharpen up some attitudes?

• Haha
Reactions: BonzoFury
This Purdue FDU game has the feel of the UMBC-Virginia game in 2018

One thing is for sure. The 14, 15, 16 seeds definitely arent “in awe” of the big seeds like they used to be. Gotta come ready to play.

This Purdue FDU game has the feel of the UMBC-Virginia game in 2018

One thing is for sure. The 14, 15, 16 seeds definitely arent “in awe” of the big seeds like they used to be. Gotta come ready to play.
Its a different game now, the 3 allows you to space out and beat bigs with quickness.

Don't get me wrong, I love the tournament, but man there really is terrible refereeing going on. Makes the Big 10 look weak.

FDU/Purdue is delivering!
FDU needs to work on the cheerleaders, however.
A lot of people thought Purdue would be an early exit. I didn't see them losing this one, and they might not, but they seemed so overrated all season long in what was a down year for the B10.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT