ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Biden stepping down at end of term - Direct tweet from his twitter. ***

It is being reported that another large group of Senators and Representatives who had yet to speak out, came forward to ask him to bow out. That may have been the final "straw" so to speak.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Biden deserves praise for this decision. He's doing what he thinks is best for the country not necessarily himself. It's a unique time in history that we will all be living through in the next few days, weeks, and months. I hope this will improve the chances of beating Trump because I, like Joe, think our country will be a completely different place if Trump wins again.
This. He's a decent man who loves his country. Trump would never make this decision. His narcissism's is so deep he can't see an America without him.

It's time for a full accounting for the people that were complicit in propping up this presidency the last few years. He clearly was not up to task.

The public needs to know the truth.
How can you say to your brother, `Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Of course all the Trump shit stains who have been clamoring for months that Biden is too old and diminished to be president are now complaining that he is stepping down.

Jesus, you guys are pathetic.
Couldnt be more wrong. Pushing him this far and then dropping him is the pathos of a power hungry cabal devoid of citizen democratic participation. Name call all you want but the only shit stain is firmly planted on dem pols. Disgusting and pathetic yes.

Trump has about a 1/4 chance of dying in office due to his age. "And there is a 73.6% probability for Trump to survive that period – to at least age 82."

Uhhh, the most fabulous doctor ever, Randy Jackson says Trump has the best genetics and memory ever. You can't compare a genetically superior man like Trump to ordinary humans.

• Haha
Reactions: Urohawk
If I was a Trump supporter, my choice of opponent would be Biden in Nov.

As an independent, but still registered R, I’m going to kick back with a box of popcorn and enjoy the shit show we have in DC.

Will vote for anyone other than Trump, Biden, Harris, Clinton or Newsom.
Are you considering Kennedy? Will the VP choice impact your decision if Harris is the nominee?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Biden deserves praise for this decision. He's doing what he thinks is best for the country not necessarily himself. It's a unique time in history that we will all be living through in the next few days, weeks, and months. I hope this will improve the chances of beating Trump because I, like Joe, think our country will be a completely different place if Trump wins again.
Oh it'll be a different place all right... A good place under Trump a great place

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Why? At his core he's a decent man. That's what confuses right wingers, they don't understand decency and selflessness. Lindsey Graham in a moment of honesty told us Biden is the most decent man he knew.
I voted for Biden….that makes me a right winger?

I’m surprised because he is a lifelong bureaucrat. Bureaucrats are notorious for not willingly giving up their positions. I also have a problem with party elites trying to force him out because there is a good chance he won’t win. That’s wrong.

That being said, I admire him for being honest with himself.

New York Comedy GIF by HULU

Don't worry, they'll switch to racism and misogyny soon enough.
They already have.

I’m not a Kamala fan and think she has been a disaster on the border, but a lot of the hate directed toward her is as you say.

If the Democrats don’t have an open convention, that will be just further proof they don’t get it.

A coherent video was all I asked for. He can't do coherent so you're right but not in the way you thought.
I don’t know why it matters to anyone.

The important thing is he is doing the right thing, even if he’s doing it for the wrong reasons.

I voted for Biden….that makes me a right winger?

I’m surprised because he is a lifelong bureaucrat. Bureaucrats are notorious for not willingly giving up their positions. I also have a problem with party elites trying to force him out because there is a good chance he won’t win. That’s wrong.

That being said, I admire him for being honest with himself.
I made an in general comment. The right winger / cult members don't get a decent man.
He didn't listen to George Clooney, he listened to veteran politicians he respects. I suspected this was coming when Jim Clyburn nudged this morning. It wasn't a coup. it was a two week process that gave Joe the offramp he needed.

Kammy - not a single delgate won in the primaries. First to drop out. Talk about incompetent and delusional omg. Go DEI baby.

Wow, did not expect it to happen.

I am guessing Harris is the nominee just because there isn't a bunch of time to figure it out.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I don’t know why it matters to anyone.

The important thing is he is doing the right thing, even if he’s doing it for the wrong reasons.
If he can't form a coherent statement of withdrawal from his campaign then why should we assume he's mentally qualified to run the country now? He endorsed Kamala. Give her the reigns.

They already have.

I’m not a Kamala fan and think she has been a disaster on the border, but a lot of the hate directed toward her is as you say.

If the Democrats don’t have an open convention, that will be just further proof they don’t get it.
Joe didn't do Kamala any favors by naming her the border czar. It's been 30 years since Congress updated immigration laws. There is a lot of work to do there, and a VP can't fix all the problems.
To an open conventions, nah. We have the number 2 on the ticket stepping forward. For once us Dems don't need to be a herd of cats. As long as she names a strong running mate it's time to close up ranks and keep the focus on the death cult, Project 2025, and choice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT