ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Biden stepping down at end of term - Direct tweet from his twitter. ***

This is the official thread, I have declared it.
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Jill has made it official

This had to be tough for her. She has propped up the walking corpse for quite some time, so she could stay in power. Once all America witnessed the corpse in action, the jig was up - but she didn’t give up.

Her true colors were exposed - she cares nothing for her ill husband - she relished the power. Hopefully Joe gets the care and rest he needs now as he heads to the sunset of his life.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Joe didn't do Kamala any favors by naming her the border czar. It's been 30 years since Congress updated immigration laws. There is a lot of work to do there, and a VP can't fix all the problems.
To an open conventions, nah. We have the number 2 on the ticket stepping forward. For once us Dems don't need to be a herd of cats. As long as she names a strong running mate it's time to close up ranks and keep the focus on the death cult, Project 2025, and choice.
I mean, I don’t like it, but if Harris is Trump’s opponent I will vote for her. I was no longer willing to vote for Biden because of his diminished mental capacity, but Harris I will.

I really hope she or whatever Democrat wins so (fingers crossed) Republicans can do some serious soul searching and find a candidate for 2028 I can actually support.

Thank the lawd. Tom. Chis. Please don't kill yourselves.
What are you talking about? I literally posted that I could read the room and it was probably best for him to step down because people like you lost your mind after the debate. Whatever is best for beating Trump is what I support. Jon Meacham is giving a pretty good summary of Joe right now on MSNBC.

Reactions: ericram and GOHOX69
What are you talking about? I literally posted that I could read the room and it was probably best for him to step down because people like you lost your mind after the debate. Whatever is best for beating Trump is what I support. Jon Meacham is giving a pretty good summary of Joe right now on MSNBC.
It's good Joe got out. You didn't agree with my assessment then that he was cognitively burned out.

Reactions: Tom Paris
81M votes and most votes for president in history. Why would he dropout, libtards? Wow, he's doing such an amazing job and fully competent I heard from all of you and the news??!!
Are you capable of constructing a response without using the term “libtards”?

I can promise you it doesn’t bolster whatever argument you are pushing and only serves the purpose of making you look like an ignorant buffoon.

Biden need to leave office this week as he can’t be President for 6 months. He is mentally incapable.

• Haha
Who does this dipshit think takes over if Joe resigns before November? Oh yeah Harris who he says is inept.

He better hope that doesn't happen. Joe stepping down, letting Kamala take the reigns, and having her do a good job as acting president for 3 months is the only chance democrats have. What a Moran.

• Haha
Who does this dipshit think takes over if Joe resigns before November? Oh yeah Harris who he says is inept.

He better hope that doesn't happen. Joe stepping down, letting Kamala take the reigns, and having her do a good job as acting president for 3 months is the only chance democrats have. What a Moran.
It would be nice to finally get any value out of our border czar. Her one official task of protecting the southern border has turned into the largest border crisis in us history. I doubt she does anything but continue fvcking up, though.

Reactions: Arbor1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT