****official bowl game thread****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
happy bowl season HROT

Today’s games
NuHjTKR.png

Curious Tradition, was Bowden a once in a lifetime coach or are their other factors with FSU and their current turnover and inconsistentsy.

Curious Tradition, was Bowden a once in a lifetime coach or are their other factors with FSU and their current turnover and inconsistentsy.

Bobby Bowden was definitely a once in a lifetime coach.

I think Jimbo saw that recruiting wasn't going as well as the "experts" thought, and got the big contract with Texas A&M while the getting was good.

I do not blame Willie for this year's showing. I saw what he was able to do at USF and I'm willing to give him a few years recruiting his own players that fit his system before passing judgement.

Reactions: seminoleed
Let's go Maine Black Bears. Just cut the deficit down to 16 with a couple minutes left in the 3rd. They were down 30 at one point.

Curious Tradition from an FSU(and Florida), standpoint, does U of M(not Michigan), have to cheat to be successful?

Going through a google image search, ASU has the same problem with settling on the right shade of "dark red" that FSU has experienced. Good lord, it's all over the place.

Morningside out of Sioux City just won the NAIA championship. Was a really good game.

I didn't go there, but grew up 5 blocks from campus. Good for them.

Reactions: DooBi and THE_DEVIL
Finally so real teams playing tomorrow.

BC vs BSU 12:30
MN vs GA Tech 4:15
Cal vs TCU 8:00
bc our opponent last year ends up in dallas where I thought we may be going had we lost the nebby game . cal and tcu ought to be fun. minny ha ha gets to see what it's like to play GT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT