ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Watching the liberty versus the suns & Ionescu is torching them 17 points in the first half however she does only have three assist with four turnovers and Carrington. Yes she’s trying to stay on top of her but it’s strange she isn’t playing with nearly the intensity she does with CC, again what a weird ass vibe, this girl has brought out from these players.
BAU

Reactions: cmhawks99
I watched her play a number of times she is not a very good defender at all. She’s not very big and can be or overmatched physically and blown by and she is super streaky, but when she gets hot, she’s electric.
She's a really weird watch. Great shooter and plays WAY bigger than she actually is (5'8").

But she has some excessiveness to her movements and acceleration/awkwardness that I don't think even she can control at times.

The best example I can give is a toddler that just learned to walk and tries running, and you're just watching them waiting to fall over because they lack the balance to maintain running like that...........

She looks like someone who's running in a 10 meter race, got a 50 meter head start and is supposed to stop immediately once she crosses the finish line.

That is how awkward she looks when she tries to dribble drive.........it's weird af.

But it works in her favor because most other defenders are probably thinking the same thing I am while trying to actually guard her.

She's a really weird watch. Great shooter and plays WAY bigger than she actually is (5'8").

But she has some excessiveness to her movements and acceleration/awkwardness that I don't think even she can control at times.

The best example I can give is a toddler that just learned to walk and tries running, and you're just watching them waiting to fall over because they lack the balance to maintain running like that...........

She looks like someone who's running in a 10 meter race, got a 50 meter head start and is supposed to stop immediately once she crosses the finish line.

That is how awkward she looks when she tries to dribble drive.........it's weird af.

But it works in her favor because most other defenders are probably thinking the same thing I am while trying to actually guard her.

Yes, you see what I see, very odd movements and high headed and straight up and down, no bend or lean in her body.

Quite frankly, I get the same weird out watching Angel Reese. If it is even remotely possible, she is equally athletic and not at all athletic at the same time. She has an extremely quick first step and can jump, jump jump, jump one right after the other, but she never gets very high and she’s really not very fast getting up and down the court. She is an extremely bizarre athlete

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT