ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

This is the Olympic team concession? What a joke. She might as well rest. Her team will get obliterated again.

Well that will be a bloodbath.

It's a no-win scenario. If she plays, her team is the sacrificial lamb and she won't look good. If she doesn't, she'll look like a bad sport.

She's screwed either way.

Caitlin should absolutely refuse to play in such a game. No way in hell should she do it. Nothing to gain for her. Just more physical abuse and trash talk from the "Olympians." She should be lounging on a beach somewhere and laughing at the petty, jealous, envious fools at every level of the WNBA.

Had to dig up some quotes when it was announced that the WNBA All Stars would be playing the National Team.

Reactions: littlez
LOL

The All Stars are embarrassing Team USA
Ben Affleck Sneaker Shopping GIF by Complex

With a month of games ahead of them, I wouldn't be surprised if they let off the gas starting the second half. This is more of a show than it is a game.
I think the WNBA stars think they are a better team than Team USA and they've played with a chip on their shoulder. Particularly Ogunbowale. And I don't blame then the way this team was constructed.

Team USA looks like a team that was picked on name recognition instead of merit. Griner is way too old and slow to play in an up tempo game like this.
Fortunately for them I'm not sure they will play any teams that can do what the WNBA is doing to them but they certainly have provided a blueprint for anyone that wants to try to do it on how to beat them.

Team All Stars wins 117-109

Arike Ogunbowale had 34 second half points.

Caitlin's stats:

26 minutes (of 40 possible)

0-7 from three
2-2 from two
2-9 (22%) overall shooting

0-0 FTs

4 Points
10 Assists
2 Steals
1 Defensive Rebound

0 Blocks

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion