ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

The technical on Clark was probably the worst call I’ve seen all year….and that’s saying something considering the level of incompetence we’ve seen with the WNBA officiating.
I don't know. She got Td up for punching the pad on the basket support. Your probably going to get rung up for that. Especially since she'd already been talking to the refs. The rest of the game I kept yelling at the screen everytime she started going off again. She's lucky she didn't get a second T and get run. She's really going to have to keep her composure. She gets 2 more T's in the last 12 games and she gets a one game suspension. Can you imagine how crushed she'd be if she has to sit, and they lose costing them the playoffs, or a playoff game? I would never change her competitive spirit, but she has to be mindful of the situation.
As I said I still don't see why the Storm didn't get T'd up for 2 of the coaches and one or two players being all the way down by the Fever's coaching box during a live ball. That should be an automatic. Also my understanding was that ANY player who's not on the court and leaves their own bench area gets a 1 game suspension. So why did the refs swallow the whistle the last 35 seconds?

Good thing they're done playing Seattle this season, but I get the feeling that someday there will be payback in Seattle.

CC is always been that player that you love her if she's on your team and absolutely hate her if she's not.
As are any great and super competitive players. Pretty much everybody not on the Bulls hated MJ I can assure you of that.....

Here’s a serious question. Whoever gets the Fever in the first round will probably be either the 2 or the 3 seed. Right now, that appears to be either the Lynx or the Sun. If you’re one of those teams, do you move your playoff game into a bigger venue since it’s “the playoffs” but risk losing your home court advantage to CC Nation, or do you stay in your little podunk arena? Would “two sh!ts” dare play those home games in Target Center? You lose just one and then you’re headed to Gainbridge for the deciding Game 3.
That is an excellent point. Great post spider. My bet is that "two shits" would rather play in the smaller facility. Since she doesn't give "two shits" what the fans think..

I think also a fair amount of his teammates as well. He was incredibly hard on them being the ultimate competitor.
Good point. I'd heard that as well, that many of his team mates weren't fond of him. I do think that they all really enjoyed all that "jewelry" they ended up with though.. 😏

In a way, Caitlin reminds me of Maximus in Gladiator when he was told he kills too efficiently and quickly, and needs to put on more or a show, and he's like, are you not entertained? If she added some of that sizzle on I don't think there could be a more entertaining female basketball player.
She plays with plenty of "sizzle", and she's just getting started. Wait until she's been in the league a couple of years, and matures a bit more both physically AND mentally. She'll be lethal....

Good thing they're done playing Seattle this season, but I get the feeling that someday there will be payback in Seattle.

CC is always been that player that you love her if she's on your team and absolutely hate her if she's not.
I don't know about that. Millions and millions of non-fever fans love watching her play. Gets props from Steph Curry, Lebron, and Kevin Garnett to name just a few. Seems like most of the W players are warming up to her. There have been about 5 incidents where people tried to get physical with her. Right out of the blocks with Carrington on the Sun, then Chenedy Carter for Chicago, and then Skylar with that little shoulder in the last game. Maybe there was one or two more. But for the most part, it seems like they all like her when they are not playing her, except for those in the tank for Angel Reese.

She plays with plenty of "sizzle", and she's just getting started. Wait until she's been in the league a couple of years, and matures a bit more both physically AND mentally. She'll be lethal....
She is lethal, and she is incredibly entertaining, and has sizzle, but even she said in her interview she doesn't do those spinning no looks passes like Ticha did. It's not an attack on her, she's just not as flashy.

GVSSxD2WAAA0s2D

Erica Wheeler is dressing Lexi now. 🤣

I wonder if Caitlin is sitting on 6 techs if she might be given a lil bit of grace by the officials. I mean does the league want to sit down their hottest star ...

Nevermind, forgot for a sec who we're dealing with ... but I do still think a ref might be a little intimidated to bench C² for a game.

I wonder if Caitlin is sitting on 6 techs if she might be given a lil bit of grace by the officials. I mean does the league want to sit down their hottest star ...

Nevermind, forgot for a sec who we're dealing with ... but I do still think a ref might be a little intimidated to bench C² for a game.
Thought about that as well, that someone would really have to sack up to run her for a game, but given how they did her the first month, who knows. I just hope she doesn't find out.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT