ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

They quickly doubled Mitchell and she did the right thing and hit the open man. If she would have forced something all of our “fans” who call her a ball hog would have jumped all over her. Sometimes give credit to the other team. They weren’t letting CC or Mitchell beat them. Boston had a great look and almost hit it. As a coach every play you draw up doesn’t always end up working out. And you know that.
I agree with your comment. It just seems like its only Indiana who can't seem to get Clark that last shot. Obviously the Aces are a very good and deep team full of veterans and they understand how to adjust during plays better the the Fever on both side of the ball. Just look at the scores from both games. They controlled the flow in both games.

Reactions: littlez
This aged well....

GXZw10aXkAAgryz

This aged well, too....

Dumb, petty, jealous, ignorant you know whats....

GXZw10dWEAIP9Ok

GXZw10WXcAEBKmr
That was the comment I was alluding to earlier that Thomas bristled about, like uh I just set the record, don't forget about me. To her credit she's been right behind Clark all year, (playing with more overall talent around her). Obviously she's not nearly the scoring threat that Clark is.

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT