ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

This team can’t play fast. They have no ceiling but they might be better served abbandoning fast pace and play half court. Just pound it inside. Even if means less CC.
Limit possessions as much as possible. Keep the game in the 60s.

This team can’t play fast. They have no ceiling but they might be better served abbandoning fast pace and play half court. Just pound it inside. Even if means less CC.

Definitely not… they bogged down like crazy in the half court

I don't know that I've ever seen less chemistry on a team. And why the **** are Mitchell and Clark not on the court together the majority of the time. If they can't develop chemistry together, this team is absolute trash.

Ya know, at this point I'd settle for the Fever just playing even in the first half of a game. It's going to be a long f'ing season if they are going to dig themselves a 10-pt hole every game.
Watching these games is even more justification for me never having watched a WNBA game before. I so want to be a fan, but it is tedious.

Reactions: Buffalo43
Caitlin should easily be on pace for triple double if she had teammates who could finish consistently. She may still get it tonight. But to get the win, she’s gonna need to find a way to be CC from three.

With their schedule, the Fever could easily be 0-11 before they meet up with the Mystics. Their next 5 games are:
Aces
Sparks
Storm
Sky
Liberty

Counting tonight, that’s 6 games in 10 days.

Watching these games is even more justification for me never having watched a WNBA game before. I so want to be a fan, but it is tedious.
I never watched either. it's not nas bad as some make it out to be. it's just not as good as I thought it would be. it's just barely better than ncaa, unless it's the vegas team

Regardless of what the coach is trying to do, Clark starting these games 0-4, 1-6, etc. from three is not going to get the job done. There are probably a lot of people wondering where the sharp-shooting clark is.

Reactions: Chuck C
I never watched either. it's not nas bad as some make it out to be. it's just not as good as I thought it would be. it's just barely better than ncaa, unless it's the vegas team
It's frustrating because we all know what it could be but they have a coach who doesn't seem to understand how to get a team to play that way and I'm not convinced is really on board with doing that.

When things do click and Indiana gets back into the game she changes something and they start sucking again.

She seems to be absolutely clueless when it comes to personnel. It's like she has a substitution script before the game and just goes with it. It's bizarre.

Reactions: BioHawk
Never thought I'd care, watch, nor complain about a WNBA game, but here I am, for now at least. The Fever are hard to watch. Everything from coaching, refs, announcers, and gameplay seem subpar to high-level NCAA women's basketball. Quickly losing interest unless the Fever can start getting it together.

Reactions: Chuck C
She seems to be absolutely clueless when it comes to personnel. It's like she has a substitution script before the game and just goes with it. It's bizarre.
That's how I coach my 11 year old's rec soccer team. Because they all paid their money so they all get to play. I don't think that's really how it's supposed to work in a professional league.

Never thought I'd care, watch, nor complain about a WNBA game, but here I am, for now at least. The Fever are hard to watch. Everything from coaching, refs, announcers, and gameplay seem subpar to high-level NCAA women's basketball. Quickly losing interest unless the Fever can start getting it together.

It sure seems like Clark couldn't have started her WNBA career off in a worse situation. If she can somehow turn this dumpster fire around, that might be more impressive than all of her college accomplishments. This is some of the worst basketball I have ever watched, and I don't think that's hyperbole.

That's how I coach my 11 year old's rec soccer team. Because they all paid their money so they all get to play. I don't think that's really how it's supposed to work in a professional league.

Right, that's what it feels like... everyone needs to get their playing time or they'll be upset.

**** that... these are professional athletes.

Reactions: BioHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT