ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

LOL, I love how they’re really overselling this CC-SI connection tonight. You want to know when I found out Sabrina Ionescu played her college ball at Oregon? Fvcking tonight. Who the fvck was Sabrina Ionescu at Oregon? Seriously. But she came into the W with a target on her back? LOL.
The Clark-Ionescu connection is real. Ionescu sent every Iowa player a pair of Ionescu branded shoes before Iowa's Final Four game.

Check out this clown's history. The turkey needs to be sent back to Turkey.

GPGUqgzXQAAOvWM

Source:

Small minded people are going to act accordingly. If the WNBA continues to let this go, this behavior will continue unabated and the golden goose will be dead. And then they can all go back to high-fiving each other and cashing those $1500 weekly checks.
Season is only like 4 months so the checks are really like 4500 a week

LOL, I love how they’re really overselling this CC-SI connection tonight. You want to know when I found out Sabrina Ionescu played her college ball at Oregon? Fvcking tonight. Who the fvck was Sabrina Ionescu at Oregon? Seriously. But she came into the W with a target on her back? LOL.
She was a triple double machine and won most of the major awards her final season there, so I’d say a lot of WBB fans knew she was at Oregon. Wasn’t even that long ago, dude.

She was a triple double machine and won most of the major awards her final season there, so I’d say a lot of WBB fans knew she was at Oregon. Wasn’t even that long ago, dude.
Apologies, I seem to have struck a nerve here with the loyal WBB fans. Ya, I confess I didn’t really know much about the sport (except Cheryl Miller, Candace Parker, and UConn really good) until CC exploded. I’m probably pretty unique in that regard.

Conner ought to stay out of this. It’s not helping. I can see someone then saying that Caitlin is approving these types of comments. And then it may take on a life of its own. The whole thing will be a further distraction. It happened. It was wrong. Let the Fever management handle it. Let the WNBA handle it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT