ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

The Liberty are LOADED. Jones and Stewart have 3 MVP awards between them. Numerous All Star, All-WNBA, and All-defensive awards among their starting 5. And for the Fever: AB, Wheeler and Mitchell each have an All Star season and I think that’s it?

LOL, I love how they’re really overselling this CC-SI connection tonight. You want to know when I found out Sabrina Ionescu played her college ball at Oregon? Fvcking tonight. Who the fvck was Sabrina Ionescu at Oregon? Seriously. But she came into the W with a target on her back? LOL.

LOL, I love how they’re really overselling this CC-SI connection tonight. You want to know when I found out Sabrina Ionescu played her college ball at Oregon? Fvcking tonight. Who the fvck was Sabrina Ionescu at Oregon? Seriously. But she came into the W with a target on her back? LOL.

I find it weird they are even saying women on opposing teams should get into an off-season mentorship situation.

Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: Hawksfor3 and Moral
I'm afraid Clark's teammates may start getting upset with her. All the clanked threes are killing them, and they can't be happy when they see her continue to clank long threes over and over and over. They also have to be wondering where the supposedly great player they drafted is.
Are you watching her teammates are all shitty three point shooters and Caitlin gets them wide open looks. Caitlin needs to find a pull up/floater game.
Her coach does her no favors with little to no staggered screens and screen/rescreens. Caitlin’s handles must get better to splits the hedges.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I was with friends at pinthouse pizza . One guy was Texan knew all about fines and fouls of caitlin saga. They showed the game I could tell it was not good. I paid 20 percent attention

Are you watching her teammates are all shitty three point shooters and Caitlin gets them wide open looks. Caitlin needs to find a pull up/floater game.
Her coach does her no favors with little to no staggered screens and screen/rescreens. Caitlin’s handles must get better to splits the hedges.
well she finally has a few days off to work on it, maybe. Depending on injury status

I’ve watched every game, and even went to the game yesterday in Indy, but I think I’m checking out soon. I’ll follow CC’s progress, but the games are hard to watch. The WNBA as a whole airball a ton of 3’s, miss a ton of layups, bad passes, inexplicable to’s, the worst refs of any organization, ugly courts, ugly balls, just an overall horrible mismanaged product. The WNBA needs to figure out their identity.

I’ve watched every game, and even went to the game yesterday in Indy, but I think I’m checking out soon. I’ll follow CC’s progress, but the games are hard to watch. The WNBA as a whole airball a ton of 3’s, miss a ton of layups, bad passes, inexplicable to’s, the worst refs of any organization, ugly courts, ugly balls, just an overall horrible mismanaged product. The WNBA needs to figure out their identity.
I'm not far behind. It's simply not entertaining.

She needs to get out of this trash league and go straight to coaching.

Recruits will FLOCK to her.

Iowa will become a powerhouse.

Reactions: DewHawk
I agree with everything you said, but wanted to point out one thing.......

Just because the officials are bad doesn't make them any worse than other sport's poor officiating.

This just happens to be the current in-season sport spotlighting poor refs.........

You'll all be making the same f***ing complaints once football season rolls around, followed by college basketball season, etc etc.

Hell, for a short time Iowa baseball actually got some national air time because of a horrendous call in the BTT and everyone was talking about how bad the umps were.

We get it........all refs in all sports are the worst ever and should be fired. I agree with you.

I just wish we'd all f***ing accept that and stop repeating ourselves on a daily basis when we've all already agreed that all the refs in all the sports are all awful and should all be fired.

Enough al-f***ing-ready...........you're all welcome. :D

I'm glad she is making good NIL and endorsement money.

That makes being a part of the Fever shitshow somewhat tolerable, I'd think.

She needs to get out of this trash league and go straight to coaching.

Recruits will FLOCK to her.

Iowa will become a powerhouse.
Sounds nice, but great players rarely translate to great coaches. She'll find a second career when she's done playing and she won't have to force it as she'll have plenty of money in the bank.

That said, nobody is "saving" the WNBA. It's a shit product. CC is giving the league a nice bump, but it's temporary.

I agree with everything you said, but wanted to point out one thing.......

Just because the officials are bad doesn't make them any worse than other sport's poor officiating.

This just happens to be the current in-season sport spotlighting poor refs.........

You'll all be making the same f***ing complaints once football season rolls around, followed by college basketball season, etc etc.

Hell, for a short time Iowa baseball actually got some national air time because of a horrendous call in the BTT and everyone was talking about how bad the umps were.

We get it........all refs in all sports are the worst ever and should be fired. I agree with you.

I just wish we'd all f***ing accept that and stop repeating ourselves on a daily basis when we've all already agreed that all the refs in all the sports are all awful and should all be fired.

Enough al-f***ing-ready...........you're all welcome. :D

Disappointed Basketball GIF by YES Network

This.

I thought no one on this board but me could remember Mitch Miller. His show was as a favorite with my parents along with Lawrence Welk.
Before Led Zeppelin, the Doors, and the others came, I suffered through "Sing a long with Mitch" until I was brain dead, as brought to you by mom and dad lol. I referred to it as Barf along with Mitch.

Watched the press conference of Smith and Mitchell and they are laughing and giggling. You wouldn’t know they just got their ass kicked by 40 - they don’t seem to care.

Blow this team up next year. No one on this team besides CC and AB make anyone else better on the floor.

Ionescu had a tremendous college career at Oregon.

Why do you hate CC, just curious.
Yeah, I hate CC, which is why I haven't missed a game in the last year and a half, and I'm going to continue watching her games even as others are ready to bow out.

Unfortunately, Clark's shot is broken. She has made only one of her last fourteen three attempts and she was only average before that. She is trying to shoot her way out of her slump, but the frustration is building as she continues to miss. She is famous, and the most-hyped number one pick ever, mostly because of her shooting, so this is a problem. I sure hope she can figure something out during their much-needed 5-day break.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT