ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

God damn. The Liberty are so efficient with their dribbling, passing, and shooting. They look like the Globetrotters against the Generals.

Reactions: RIGHTWINGHAWK
I'm afraid Clark's teammates may start getting upset with her. All the clanked threes are killing them, and they can't be happy when they see her continue to clank long threes over and over and over. They also have to be wondering where the supposedly great player they drafted is.

I'm afraid Clark's teammates may start getting upset with her. All the clanked threes are killing them, and they can't be happy when they see her continue to clank long threes over and over and over. They also have to be wondering where the supposedly great player they drafted is.
Lolol. like there's someone on THIS team that has a right to bitch about poor play, or missing shots? Tell me your joking.....

Start? They’ve already stopped giving her the ball. No worries, they’ll be back to playing in front of 4,000 people in no time.

Reactions: Chuck C and Moral
Hard to watch Clark just standing around off the ball and I know her shot has been off but fans will tune out real quick if this will be her role. She is best suited with a fast pace run and gun style .

Reactions: Moral
Hard to watch Clark just standing around off the ball and I know her shot has been off but fans will tune out real quick if this will be her role. She is best suited with a fast pace run and gun style .
Cant run and gun with how poor they play defense

Clark needs to stop shooting those sideways-sliding threes. She has made, maybe, one of them all season. It is such a low % shot. At this point, she should only be shooting if she is open and set.
She made those suckers in college. When I starting watching her I was amazed that they ever went in.

CC and Boston both injured? Uh that's bad.
Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

Yeah right, AB is ineffective, Wallace is a liability at both ends of the floor, Mitchell is good for throwing up and missing about 4 prayers a game under the basket, nobody else can shoot or play defense. This team is a mess, from the coach on down.

It's a back to back and she has nothing tonight. They're playing her off the ball to give her a break from getting hounded full court. Seems like instead of taking her out, they try to create breaks that way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT