ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

The sun have 55 f'ing points at halftime. Maybe the Fever just don't have the ability to play better defense. The sun players are either wide open on the perimeter or they are blowing past the Fever defenders for a layup.

Jesus, Caitlin. She just got picked AGAIN, gives up a layup at the buzzer. Opponents are very clearly being coached to pick Clark's pocket because they see a weak spot in her ball handling. She needs to get that fixed, asap.
In all fairness to Caitlin, it’s easy to pick someone’s pocket if you can reach across their body….Carrington does it all the time. They showed a picture of it happening the first game about a million times all over the internet and it was clearly a reach, just like the last one.

In all fairness to Caitlin, it’s easy to pick someone’s pocket if you can reach across their body….Carrington does it all the time. They showed a picture of it happening the first game about a million times all over the internet and it was clearly a reach, just like the last one.
I dont mind she gets picked once and a while what i hate is she just stands there and watches the fast break lay up

On CC’s right side, she REACHES across the body to slap the ball on the left side. It’s a reach and inhibits Clark’s forward progress. How is that not a foul? Then, Carrington dribbles the ball OVER HER HEAD on the way to the basket. W refs SUCK!

If CC22 is gonna get called for touch fouls then the Carrington steal through CC22 before half is a foul. Being weak with her left hand doesn’t help and she has to be strong in the upper body to not let that reach through occur. It’s amazing to me the level of bs CC22 has to fight through both the opponent and the officials.

Ya, it was kind of interesting that CC got called for a similar move to get her 3rd foul, but it's OK against her.
Don't get me wrong she has to be more careful with the ball, but fouls aren't being called the same way in this joke for BB.

caitlin-clark-2MPTAMXUOJFFJND4AMHUU77A5U.jpg

No foul here.

If CC22 is gonna get called for touch fouls then the Carrington steal through CC22 before half is a foul. Being weak with her left hand doesn’t help and she has to be strong in the upper body to not let that reach through occur. It’s amazing to me the level of bs CC22 has to fight through both the opponent and the officials.
Its really hard to watch without getting pissed then getting even more pissed that you're pissed about something like the wnba

Like it or not, this is what we'll see all season. There won't be any sudden changes or a miracle turn around. The roster has so many holes in it that it is going to be impossible to right the ship. After giving Sides the benefit of the doubt, I can see she doesn't have control over the players.

Reactions: RIGHTWINGHAWK
On CC’s right side, she REACHES across the body to slap the ball on the left side. It’s a reach and inhibits Clark’s forward progress. How is that not a foul? Then, Carrington dribbles the ball OVER HER HEAD on the way to the basket. W refs SUCK!
That was one of the most obvious carries ever, but no call.

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
Carrington turns into Isaiah Thomas when she goes against Clark.
She has one job and that is to shut Clark down. She isn't even looking at the ball when the Fever are on offense. Now, a well coached team would be able to use this to their advantage and make them pay for selling out so hard to stop one player. This Indiana team doesn't do that so this is what we get.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT