ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Keeping her fresh for the playoffs.

giphy.gif

When you lose every game by a million, everyones plus/minus is terrible. Stupidest stat ever invented..you can play great and the rest of your team goes 0-20. Does that mean you played bad? Or you could go 0-10 and have 8 turnovers, but your teammates are on fire, so your plus/minus was good but you were clearly terrible..
Clark was -30 in only 22 minutes of play. Yikes.

Ya, it was kind of interesting that CC got called for a similar move to get her 3rd foul, but it's OK against her.
Don't get me wrong she has to be more careful with the ball, but fouls aren't being called the same way in this joke for BB.
Pretty sure this is just part of the rookie “welcome” to the W. You’re supposed to just take your lumps and not complain. “Thank you, sir! May I have another!”

Pretty sure this is just part of the rookie “welcome” to the W. You’re supposed to just take your lumps and not complain. “Thank you, sir! May I have another!”
The inconsistencies in officiating are beyond pathetic. It's the same game after game...not just a mistake here or there. Between the coaching, players, and officiating...can you believe this league is actually discussing expansion? WFT

The inconsistencies in officiating are beyond pathetic. It's the same game after game...not just a mistake here or there. Between the coaching, players, and officiating...can you believe this league is actually discussing expansion? WFT
they must be paid $5 a game

Reactions: BonzoFury
The Fever are a BAD team. Boston may be the slowest least athletic center in the W.
She clearly didn’t show up to camp in shape and ready to play. What an embarrassment of massive proportions knowing you had the best player from college coming to your team and you did nothing as a player to prepare for it or the head coach have plays abs a style of play to push the ball by telling your team/players show up ready to run as soon as CC22 is drafted because we are playing uptempo style of offense and pressing. And if you don’t want to run, you won’t be on the roster. Sides is terrible.

Last edited:
Didn't watch tonight. But does anyone else find it strange that the sun have played the second worst team in the league 4 times in essentially than 2 months? It almost feels like W wants the Sun to win this year.

Anyone else sick of any reaction to obvious contact being labeled a flop? When there is no contact or the contact is nowhere near enough to justify the reaction, I get it. But it has reached the point if you react to any contact at all, you are accused of flopping.
Yeah. I had the same thought watching the Fever/Sun game last night. When D’jnai Carrington was called for a pretty obvious blocking foul, she went into theatrics about how Clark was “exaggerating” the contact. Except the only thing Clark did was bounce off of her because of the contact.

Anyone else sick of any reaction to obvious contact being labeled a flop? When there is no contact or the contact is nowhere near enough to justify the reaction, I get it. But it has reached the point if you react to any contact at all, you are accused of flopping.
I assume you are referring to incidents like the Carrington foul and her asinine and WAY off the mark mocking gestures.

Yes. I've seen "flop" posted in comments and it was even the centerpiece of a short SI article. Damn SI! I know you're broke and suck and all that but you can't do any better than this?

Incidentally, reports are there was a large amount of Sun's fans who booed Carrington for this. Objective people know Clark hardly flinched let alone "flopped." Ridiculous.

SI Drivel

Oh! And while I'm at it ...

It was Carrington who did the actual flopping, wilting like a dandelion when Caitlin gave her just the slightest of in-kind defense. So how much more ridiculous "Clark flopped."

This league is pulling all the bush league crap with Caitlin. Petty women.

If it is the same game after game, can it be called inconsistent? ;)

I've come to the conclusion that Angel Reese's delusion and pettiness is unfortunately quite representative of the WNBA.

Whereas Reese believes she brought the eyeballs with her, the old guard WNBA believe "WE built the league from scratch damnit" for which now the new eyeballs can enjoy.

Holds true only if "scratch" means the money the NBA has been fronting y'all.

I've come to the conclusion that Angel Reese's delusion and pettiness is unfortunately quite representative of the WNBA.

Whereas Reese believes she brought the eyeballs with her, the old guard WNBA believe "WE built the league from scratch damnit" for which now the new eyeballs can enjoy.

Holds true only if "scratch" means the money the NBA has been fronting y'all.
I think there is some truth to the "we built the league" point of view, but now they are pissed that people aren't watching because of them. They are acting like the parents of child stars who suddenly get jealous that their kids are rich and famous so they try stealing their money and using their child's fame to promote themselves. I mean, I guess using CC to promote themselves should be done, however they are choosing to do it by picking a fight with her so they can get name recognition. I guess it worked for Angel Reese so why not everyone else too?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT