ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Have the Aces game on during lunch and learned Wilson basketballs sponsored another athlete and not the one with the last name Wilson. They should hire a marketing department.

Reactions: amahawk
Las Vegas (6-5) beat Phoenix (6-7) tonight, 103-99.

Kate & Meg barely played.

Hawkeye stats:

....................Kate..........Megan

Mins................9................4

From 3:....0-0 (0%)........0-1
From 2:....0-0 (0%)........0-0

Overall
Shooting:
...0-0 (0%)....0-1 (0%)

FTs.................0-0............0-0

Points................0...............0
Rebounds.........0................1
Assists...............0...............0
Steals.................0...............0
Blocks................0...............0

Turnovers.........0................1
Fouls..................0................0

Btw, I'm starting to see more and more people use some form of Diana Taurasi's "give her/herself/yourself/themselves some grace" in different conversations involving Clark, other players and the WNBA in general, and it is quickly becoming the cringiest thing out there as of mid June 2024......................

People need to stop that sh** and soon.

Btw, I'm starting to see more and more people use some form of Diana Taurasi's "give her/herself/yourself/themselves some grace" in different conversations involving Clark, other players and the WNBA in general, and it is quickly becoming the cringiest thing out there as of mid June 2024......................

People need to stop that sh** and soon.
I hear it all the time now. I thought CC started it?

Last thing I wanted to add.....reading all this discourse from today/yesterday about Caitlin Clark needing to denounce her fanbase for all the racist, misogynistic, bigoted things they've said or else she's complicit or doesn't NOT condone their actions and words quite literally makes my brain hurt.

And I get that there's plenty of stupid, ignorant fans from Iowa or that follow Caitlin Clark, but holy f*** these people who think they're fighting a noble war calling out CC fans and hating on Clark until she "denounces racism and accepts wokeness as her new lord and savior" are straight up lying to themselves as much as they're lying to others to try to fit their agendas.

200w.gif

I doubt I can stop watching Caitlin play but I already wish the season were over.
Same. This culture war crap has sucked some of the joy out for me. And I don’t imagine it’s over, but it should be. She’s said her piece, she doesn’t condone it, that should be the end of it. But we will still hear from either side that it’s just a “PR move” or that she’s being “forced to go woke”.

I just hope CC can keep finding joy in basketball, and the Fever can block out the outside noise. Just let her play basketball. Let them all just play basketball.

We live in a culture that is willfully out of touch with reality. All one need to do is examine racially motivated violent crime and discover that the result is the exact opposite of what the media promote. This is a simple and easily researched fact, yet almost all Americans choose to believe the fairy tale. We saw those risible “White silence is violence” yard signs in 2020. Or in downtown IC you now have massive 100 ft concrete murals that implore whites to “save black bodies” with their ill-gotten privilege. This psychological gaslighting will continue unabated in the Caitlin Clark social sphere as long as she stays relevant. Unlike MJ, she will never have the luxury of saying “Republicans buy sneakers too” and just moving on with her life. The mobs are coming.

We live in a culture that is willfully out of touch with reality. All one need to do is examine racially motivated violent crime and discover that the result is the exact opposite of what the media promote. This is a simple and easily researched fact, yet almost all Americans choose to believe the fairy tale. We saw those risible “White silence is violence” yard signs in 2020. Or in downtown IC you now have massive 100 ft concrete murals that implore whites to “save black bodies” with their ill-gotten privilege. This psychological gaslighting will continue unabated in the Caitlin Clark social sphere as long as she stays relevant. Unlike MJ, she will never have the luxury of saying “Republicans buy sneakers too” and just moving on with her life. The mobs are coming.
THIS!

Read a comment section involving Clark any time from March 2023-now and it's clear as day who has an issue with race and it's not Clark fans. It's the crowd who hates white people. If it wasn't evident already in media and academia and the countless videos of violent crime, there's a huge anti-white sentiment.

Yet, they're demanding Clark grovel and pander like Brink and Paige do.

Same. This culture war crap has sucked some of the joy out for me. And I don’t imagine it’s over, but it should be. She’s said her piece, she doesn’t condone it, that should be the end of it. But we will still hear from either side that it’s just a “PR move” or that she’s being “forced to go woke”.

I just hope CC can keep finding joy in basketball, and the Fever can block out the outside noise. Just let her play basketball. Let them all just play basketball.
I'd like for Angel Reese to speak out against the racism her fans continue to spew on a daily basis.

This league becomes more toxic everyday. It is gross. I see far more hate directed at CC then actual Hawkeye fans being racist and homophobic. Most of that is come from political talking heads.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised but clay and buck are discussing it right now. this is national news now that all her fans are racist trump supporters. I know for a fact that NOT 100% of any fanbase would agree 100% on politics. especially iowa. plus it seems like a bunch of 8 yr old girls who are fans... cannot vote.

Racists are using Boston's stats as a way to dunk on Clark.

Man, I'm done with this shit. CC fans being called clan members, Caitlin being criticized for keeping her mouth shut, she gets destroyed on the court with no calls, and Sides is an idiot. This isn't worth watching anymore. Nothing but constant drama and lies.
every weekend there is a new controversey: foulgate, olympicgate, whiteprivelgegate, white girl straight-gate

I guess I shouldn't be surprised but clay and buck are discussing it right now. this is national news now that all her fans are racist trump supporters. I know for a fact that NOT 100% of any fanbase would agree 100% on politics. especially iowa. plus it seems like a bunch of 8 yr old girls who are fans... cannot vote.
These people have no logic whatsoever. You think fans of Clark don't have a favorite men's player that isn't white?

It's clear as day that this is simply just anti-white BS. It was ramped up cause of the roster makeup of Iowa and LSU/South Carolina and every comment section is filled with hate and criticism of Clark. But they love Angel Reese and that's okay, and any criticism of her is racist. Those who have talked about the importance of 'representation' and 'inclusion' have a major issue if it's a white person. Tribalism is okay if it's for anyone who isn't white.

These people have no logic whatsoever. You think fans of Clark don't have a favorite men's player that isn't white?

It's clear as day that this is simply just anti-white BS. It was ramped up cause of the roster makeup of Iowa and LSU/South Carolina and every comment section is filled with hate and criticism of Clark. But they love Angel Reese and that's okay, and any criticism of her is racist. Those who have talked about the importance of 'representation' and 'inclusion' have a major issue if it's a white person. Tribalism is okay if it's for anyone who isn't white.
I got tons of guys in the nfl I am a fan of because of how they play. might be black or white, Samoan... who cares. how they play is where it is at.

I got tons of guys in the nfl I am a fan of because of how they play. might be black or white, Samoan... who cares. how they play is where it is at.
Exactly! Clark has fans cause of the way she plays. No one would care if she was just shooting layups and mid-range shots. It's the pull up from deep range and in transition that people are enamored with because it's unique.

My favorite men's basketball players ever were Michael Jordan and Allen Iverson and that's okay but I can't like Caitlin Clark or it's "racist." So sick of this crap. I know she has to be as well.

I didn't mean you lol.. I just get annoyed with the people consistently bringing up her turnovers like thats some sort of gotcha moment. To me that means people aren't paying attention
There's a lot of stuff that are suddenly the be all, end all when it comes to Clark. All of a sudden, national titles in college matter in terms of greatness (never mind that it takes nothing to win the title with 12 five stars on your roster like UConn, Tennessee, and now SC do compared to the others) and turnovers are a big deal despite none of these people could tell you how many TOs any other player ever has.

Angel Reese can shoot 32 of 98 from layup and it's all "DOMINANCE! YAS QUEEN!"

Exactly! Clark has fans cause of the way she plays. No one would care if she was just shooting layups and mid-range shots. It's the pull up from deep range and in transition that people are enamored with because it's unique.

My favorite men's basketball players ever were Michael Jordan and Allen Iverson and that's okay but I can't like Caitlin Clark or it's "racist." So sick of this crap. I know she has to be as well.
I’m not aware of ANYONE saying this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT